Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Review

Hello dear,

When Garnier had just arrived here, I was one of the people excited to try it. Their first product I bought years ago were its blue Pure Active mask and its Yellow light mask... I think I got it from Watsons SM Quiapo.

Now, I was privileged to try out Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Energizing Facial Foam before this baby is launched in the Philippine market. (Post Note: It is now sold in leading stores- 50 ml for Php 89, 100ml for Php 159)

fruit energy facial foam


Likes:

  • When I use it in the morning, the citrusy sweet scent is so- invigorating, energizing and awakening that one whiff and I snap out of my grogginess. But it's also suited in the evening before bed as I feel refreshed and cleansed but I still get to sleep immediately as well.
  • My top concerns are healing my oily, acne prone skin yet maintaining whiter complexion and it solves both- as it promises to fight acne and brighten skin.
  • My two brown spots (pimple scars) on the chin area had vanished to oblivion within few days of use.
  • During the first few weeks of using only this, I did not have any new pimples appear. Edit: As I was near emptying the tube, I had a HUGE zit smack the middle of my nose. Though I don't blame this for not preventing the occurence of the monster zit because I was always sleeping late.
  • No paraben or SLS.
  • Amazing for me, (but it depends on the individual if he or she will have any adverse reactions to it, or if it will suit them- in Tagalog, hiyangan)
made in Indonesia. please zoom for ingredients

Dislike:

Animal lovers like me are not happy to know that L'Oreal (owns Garnier) engages in animal testing.

Before I got this Fruit Energy wash, I am already using  their Light Scrub, then tried the foam variant when I ran out of it then switched to scrub again, the Light complete for AM, overnight peeling for PM and Pure Active roll-on for spot treatment. In an event I attended where they asked all participants what brand they use, I was proud to tell them I use Garnier! I also wanna try their face powder as my sister swears by it. To be honest, when I tried it years ago, I got pimples all over. I cannot be sure if this or something else caused it- or it was just a coincidence. When I subscribed to a BDJ box I got almost the complete Light line so I was anxious to use it again. This time, however, no more breakout!

my Garnier stuff- light cream for AM and PM part of my BDJ box; wash and roll on restocks I bought from the store


Garnier is a leading European brand that uses nature-based active ingredients- this in particular has Grapefruit, Pomegranate, Vitamin C and eucalyptus. I think their "take care" commercials are cute and memorable. What I love about Garnier is they're quite generous as a year ago, girls-me included- scored lots of samples while lining up to ride the LRT. Not only is it affordable, you can look out for sale on their products like me, I was able to buy 1 take 1/ or with additional-like facial wash tube came with freebie sachets; or their moisturizer comes with cleanser both full size.

Have you tried it and loved it as well?

If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following any of my other social networks in the right side of the page. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in FB, NB and GFC, kindly comment your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you! :) 

XXX


Comments

Popular Posts