The Mind Museum at Taguig

Hey there! :)

I have recently attended the Blogapalooza 2013 and I was glad to see The Mind Museum at Taguig had a booth there. I am familiar with it as I have read about it in broadsheets. Not to brag or anything, but when I was in school, I got good grades because I focus on my studies. No nightlife for me, and I hang out only at the library. I am very interested with museums, when you travel and visit a new place I think it is important to visit their museums. For sure, this is definitely one of the places I am planning to visit with the family.

I got a copy of their brochures and here, let me share it with you:



This is a must-go tour for students and teachers as they offer a special ticket price for them. Instead of the usual swimming excursion this is safer and educational. Knowledge is POWER!




They feature 5 interconnected galleries. I'm thinking that this will be a huge, mind-blowing encounter! 





And while you're out there, you might want to check out the MOST comprehensive exhibition on LEONARDO DA VINCI to tour the world. He is the GREATEST genius the world has ever known.


Be sure to catch Da Vinci the Genius- An Inspirational Exhibition! It runs from September 1 to November 30, 2013 only.


It all looks so exciting! Take a peek into the Mind Museum Taguig's web site, where Science Comes Alive! 

Comments

Popular Posts