AVON Skin Goodness BB Cream Review

I got the Skin Goodness Moisturizing BB Cream as part of my Avon x Glamourbox subscription box for only Php 595 around July/August last year . For that price, I got more than Php 2000 worth of products heehee and I adore that their boxes look really presentable and  sturdy ;)

When you buy it from your Avon lady, it costs Php 399.

Available in 2 shades: Light and Nude.

Made here in the Philippines.

skin goodness bb cream


Likes:
  • At last a BB cream that's not oily/shiny!!!
  • The skin nourishing benefits of a BB cream.
  • Its light fragrance reminds me of cucumber.
  • Decent, medium coverage (needed concealer for the really dark spots.)
  • I appreciate that it's in a small tube (at 18g) as I don't finish all the contents of a big tube. I discard or give away foundies/creams after few months even when there is still half contents remaining.
  • Did not cause me any major breakout.
avon glamourbox philippines
ingredients

Comments
  • The second time I used it, clear liquid like water came out followed by the brown cream itself. I was bothered by this separation because it is relatively newly manufactured when I had it, (but I was keeping it in my cabinet for about 2 months prior to first opening it since I still got other products that I should use first.) So I contacted them and found out that it is normal and I have to shake it before using.
  • Contains Paraben, but I suppose it is a necessary evil as I don't want to smear spoiled cream on my face.
  • The shade I received was Nude, which is about 3 shades DARKER than my very fair facial skin color.
pisceanrat blog
massage well and it will blend seamlessly with your skin

Background:
I am a late bloomer when it comes to makeup as I am afraid it further aggravates my already problematic skin. As an adult, the first makeup I used was the mineral powder then switched to Korean (tried about 6 brands) BB creams.


If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following any of my other social networking sites in the right side of the page. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in FB, NB and GFC, kindly comment your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts