Maybelline Color Sensational Lasting Lipcolor

This is a review of Maybelline Color Sensational Lasting Lipcolor.

Maybelline's description: full-coverage, satin finish lipstick combines latest in-season shades with long lasing moisture for smoother lips in 5 days.

Texture- Creamy and moisturizing

Scent- it has a sweet fragrance.

Made in USA- America.

Price is Php 399.

I got this when I subscribed to a BDJ box last year.

Coral: Looks like a sexy red.

maybelline color sensational



maybelline color sensational coral crush


515 Coral Crush Ingredients:

maybelline lipstick review

Lasting Power- Even if I have eaten or wiped with tissue after, there's still some tint left on my lips with Coral Crush.

Pink: This is not a usual baby pink shade but I love it!

maybelline bdj box


maybelline color sensational make me pink


135 Make Me Pink Ingredients:

maybelline lipstick ingredients

Lasting Power- With Make Me Pink, the color is gone after I finished my meal.

Buy again?
Yes, I think Color Sensational is a great lipstick.

Comments

Popular Posts