Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow

This is a review of the Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eye Shadow in 515 Adventurous. Does it live up to its name "color stay?"

Price- Php 795 but I got it as a freebie during our fun workshop with BDJ :) Do visit BDJ Boutique or Revlon counters though, especially the free standing ones in malls, they often have promos up to 70% off!

Made in USA America

revlon bdj workshop

This is a nice product. Three with shimmers, 1 matte.
Soft when I swish the brush- I mean the product easily goes into the applicator and very pigmented.

revlon color stay eyeshadow

Check out the ingredients:

revlon color stay 16 hour  eye shadow

Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow swatches:

Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow swatches:

I took a shot in the morning. I just used the sponge tip applicator that it came with. I also did not apply thick layers.

revlon color stay eyeshadow review


All through the very hot day, I did not do any retouch.

After 14 hours...

revlon color stay eye shadow price philippines

It's still there and did not come off with my heavy sweating! Amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts