I Want To Become Sample Room's Next Beauty Insider

Hello po! Whether young or old, rich or poor, EVERYONE loves FREEBIES, right? No exception was I, and when I heard about beauty boxes and free sampling, I joined the craze, availed myself some, and invited relatives and friends too!

I have been a Sample Room member way back February 2013- that was the year I started blogging! I know some people who are hesitant about beauty subscription boxes because, as they said, they do not want surprises or receiving something they DON'T need!

Now the good thing about Sample Room is you KNOW exactly what you want or need, and you know exactly what to order and what you'll get! As for me, I had obtained thru Sample Room fragrances, beauty stuff, skin care and makeup, hair care, health supplements, waxing services, among others!

How it Works?
Register to automatically get 100 Welcome points. Invite people and score additional points for successful referrals. Work smart within that 100 points and maximize the freebies availed. Pay only the shipping (depends on weight, starts at Php 100) and get the items totally FREE! Note that you can have a max of 3 items per shipment (and shipping is quite fast, too!) Try the products/ services and then make some quality reviews to get back the points spent plus incentive points. Wait until points are reflected then happy shopping with Sample Room again!

TIP: Check the site from time to time, and be FAST before sample stocks run out!

Now, if you are bitin with the 100 points, opt to buy VIP membership (with 1,000 points) at Php 649 and it is good for 2 months (after which the 1,000 points will expire). You will receive an exclusive welcome gift (the Burt's Bees lip gloss in this case). It enables you to get more luxurious stuff and other perks! It is worth every penny, bawing-bawi I tell you! Just look at all these freebies I scored!

I Want To Become Sample Room's Next Beauty Insider
All of these from a 2 month VIP membership at sampleroom.ph. I think I paid only Php 1,249 to get all these and the total would normally cost more than Php 5,000!

On times I encounter any concern, I just send them an e-mail and they reply promptly! I don't feel hassled at all! They also have online games and contests members can join. Ang saya lang.

I would really love to be part of Sample Room's beauty insider because I believe that this will give me joy and help me grow in the field of beauty blogging! A thing of beauty is a joy forever, as they say. And the reason why I started blogging in the first place, is to give HONEST feedback/ review of services or products that I bought or experienced!!! I am also adventurous and want to try the latest products or services, exciting innovations, whether from new companies or trusted brands and share them to the world!

#sampleroomph #srbeautyinsider

Comments

Popular Posts