Neulii Serum for Young and Beautiful Baby Skin!!!

Annyeonghaseyo! K-Dearies, we know how excited we are that Kim Woo Bin is here in Manila right! I was also super thrilled when I received a package all the way from Korea!!! It's Neulii!!!

It is a new cosmetic brand launched by RoseRoseShop. Features Tea Tree BHA Blemish Control Serum, AHA Vita Brightening Serum, Green Tea BHA Pore Tightening Serum, Aloe BHA Soothing Serum and Snail Bee Anti-Wrinkle Serum,

neulii serum korea
image from neulii.com

The variants for beauty bloggers were assigned randomly. I got Tea Tree BHA Blemish Control Serum and Snail Bee Anti-Wrinkle Serum! Perfect since I am in my 30's and seeing some signs of aging, yet still not spared from adult acne!

neulii serum review

Each sachet is good for 2-3 uses, so per variant was used for almost two weeks each.
Neulii is made in Korea.

beauty blog philippines, beauty blogger philippines,

Neulii Tea Tree Blemish BHA Control Serum

Description: Contains natural BHA and tea tree ingredient, arranging sebum control and dead skin cells to prevent skin trouble.

neulii Tea Tree Blemish BHA Control Serum

Attribute: Clear and runny like water. Quickly absorbed.
Fragrance: There is an alcohol-like scent when I put it near my nostril to smell it, otherwise it is very subtle and I don't notice any smell.

Experience:  I use it all over my face (avoiding the delicate eye and mouth area) every night. Sometimes I use it in the morning but only to spot-treat direct on the pimple, not on the entire face. As early as the second day, some of the pimples had started to dry up and saw some micro-peeling in the chin area. It did not sting, and I felt my skin is less oily and brighter.

Neulii Snail Bee Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Description: Contains snail slime and propolis extract to assist anti-aging and wrinkle care,

 Neulii Snail Bee Anti-Wrinkle Serum

Attribute: Clear but more slimy or gel-like. It's  like when I touch it, it would be gooey- like stick to my fingers and stretch. Fast absorption.
Fragrance: None detected.

Experience: My skin felt firmer with this. Although I feel I need more time using this to see the fine lines disappear.

Surprise! Even for the short duration that I have tried it, I can say Neulii serum is quite effective, lovelies! Feel free to check them out on: instagram.com/neulii_roseroseshop.
Neulii will keep your skin as young and beautiful as a baby's everytime, all the time!

Comments

Popular Posts