San San Foundation Cream Review

Hello po!
Here is a review of San San Hortaleza, M.D. Foundation Cream with Vitamins A, C and E, SPF 15 and Arbutin.

Made in China.

Price: Around Php 165 for 15 g.

Where to buy: Available in HBC stores.

San San Foundation Cream with Vitamins A, C and E, SPF 15 and Arbutin review
A bit reminiscent of Cover Girl with Olay Simply Ageless foundation.

Ingredients:

san san foundation price, ingredients,


Review:
The first time I used it, my skin felt hot, but it adjusted over time...

Did not cause break out to my skin.

Sans strong fragrance.

Color is too dark for my skin tone- comes in just one shade.

Quite difficult to spread- I used strong force just to apply it all over my face using the sponge it came with.

All in all, San San Hortaleza, M.D. Foundation Cream was not my favorite makeup, but HBC and San San has other products that are amazing.
Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts