Hey Sugar! Waxing Sweet as Honey!

Hello po!
Last September 7, 2016, this blogger had some beauty treatment-waxing and lash perming session- done at the quaint Hey Sugar SM Manila branch.

hey sugar sm manila

On-going promo! 15% OFF selected waxing services! Plus they have a loyalty card for extra perks! Oh, did I mention they have FREE Wi-Fi in store so you can immediately log in and show off your striking pose in this picturesque salon?

hey sugar promo

The store was not jam packed during my time of visit, but there was a steady number of customers coming! I saw some college girls having their hair removal (brow threading, etc) done here owing to the fact that this is a charming place, their services are good, and budget friendly!

hey sugar prices

The salon is fragrant and has a very sweet and girly theme. Relaxing pop music is played. SM Manila branch first opened around December 2015.

hey sugar review

There are 4 private rooms with Princess names- Chloe, Anne, Daphne, Sophie!

hey sugar rooms

Man, I could live in this type of house! Cutesy and floral decoration.

hey sugar waxing

I love this pastel colored cupboard.

hey sugar philippines

Some of Hey Sugar's products for sale- lotion, body butter, soap scrub. Even the names are yummy like Sugar Rush 2 Tone, Decadence and Sweetest Thing!

hey sugar products

A common room that can also accommodate waiting guests or in case of full house.

hey sugar branches

Hey Sugar not only has a pretty look and friendly services, but you get to experience all-natural waxing services! Aside from the organic wax, they also use ethyl alcohol, cornstarch and VCO.

Inside some of the rooms...

hey sugar locations

Dainty wallpaper and rad posters!

hey sugar services

This is the room where I had my waxing and lash perming done.

waxing philippines, beauty blogger philippines,

I availed Package 1- Half leg, underarm, brazilian- Php 1,280

Brazilian Waxing

I had Brazilian first and of course no pictures of that, He He! X-rated! The aesthetician first wiped, then trimmed and finally waxed the area. The first area she waxed was the front.

This is the second time for me to have a Brazilian so I already anticipated the aroy. The first rip is always the most painful! And there is also an area that is really painful (I think it is called mons pubis, in the lower front center). But there are some bony parts (like the singit) that I find not painful at all.

Lucky the aesthetician, Con, is warm and sympathetic. She would always check how I am feeling, and followed my wishes to skip certain parts.

After each rip, she would gently pat-pat-pat the sore area. Tiis ganda talaga ito mga bes, but worth it naman afterwards, since the area is now more hygienic. Aminan, pag may hair kasi prone to moisture, bacteria and odor.

***
Underarm Waxing

I also had underarm waxing but I was not able to take pictures during the procedure because my eyes were still shut. My UA was being waxed while my lashes are being cured/ permed. The waxing technician wiped/ cleansed the UA, applied cornstarch to rid of extra oil and to protect skin, then waxing proper, threading and finally petroleum jelly.

Hey Sugar uses organic wax! Comes in either cold (does not use strip) or hot (uses strip). Of course, I opted hot because I am very used to hot wax. I find it less painful and hair seems easier to come off. But the aesthetician should be an expert so there would be no scalding. Hey Sugar also claims that they do not double dip.

Hey Sugar Wax
L- Cold R- Hot

Half Leg Waxing

She applied cornstarch first, then proceeded to wax. Front, back til the knees. After waxing, the remaining very tiny hair will be removed using organic cotton thread. Oil finally to soothe the skin.

hey sugar waxing package

Yey! The coarse hair near my feet is removed! I can confidently wear skirt or shorts na!

hey sugar waxing review sm manila

Eyelash Enhancement Strawberry Swirl Perming Php 280

She put tape on my undereyes and eyelids, placed the rods, and "cured" with the solution- perm lotion pink, neutralizer blue, moisturizer gold. It did not feel mahapdi since I followed her instructions and I never absent-mindedly open my eyes.

Hey Sugar Lash Perming

She complimented that my eyelashes were really long. The only problem is it is quite thin and pointing downwards! But here is lash perming to the rescue!

She gave me some aftercare advice. She said it could last 2 months, wait 2 days before using mascara, and don't use eyelash curler while the lashes are still permed (wait til the time the perm is gone) since doing so may damage the cured lash. It is already a month from my visit and it is still curled up that I am can't have lash extensions! The perm is lasting!

Eyelash Enhancement Strawberry Swirl Perming
Top: Before Bottom: After

Hey Sugar's 21 Locations:
2F Festival Mall Alabang
LGF Building B, SM Bicutan
SM Clark
Ayala District, Imus, Cavite
GF SM Sta. Rosa, Laguna
3F SM City Bacolod
Lucky China Town Mall
Basement Level, UP Town Center
Glorietta 3
Abreeza Mall
Solenad 3
3F Building B, SM Sucat
SM San Mateo
SM Angono
5F SM Manila
SM Seaside
SM Molino
Ayala Center Cebu
SM City Iloilo
SM City Tarlac
SM Sta. Mesa

Hey Sugar Price List:

Hey Sugar Price List

For more deets, please check out http://heysugar.com.ph/  https://www.facebook.com/heysugarwaxingph/
Be sweet and sexy! Get hair-free skin and tantalizing peepers, visit a Hey Sugar branch near you!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts