Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review

Hello po!
Matte lip creams became a fad and there are many counterfeit brands that appeared. But I wouldn't ever buy those China-made fakes even if they are priced very cheap! I care too much for my precious lips!

Now I think my first time to try a matte lip cream is by a well-known brand, Revlon! Packaging looks beautiful, right?
Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor Review

Advertisement in a mall says it is 100% wax-free, gel formula. Lightweight, high-definition matte color.

revlon lip cream, price, ingredients,

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor is made in USA and priced at Php 575/ 5.9 ml.

revlon 610 addiction, 605 obsession, 625 love.
Top to bottom: 610 addiction, 605 obsession, 625 love.

It has a doe-foot/ sponge-tip applicator at the tip of the wand.

revlon philippines matte lip review

Ingredients:

100% wax-free, gel formula. Lightweight, high-definition matte color.

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor swatches under sunlight, and with camera flash

Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor swatches under sunlight, and with camera flash
Near wrist down- 610, 605, 625

Thoughts:

  • The very first time I put it on, there was this conscious feeling that something is on my lips, like I want to rub it off. But on my second and succeeding times wearing it, I had adjusted to the formula and felt nothing like it. 
  • Just light and not sticky. 
  • Highly pigmented.
  • I like that this is long-wearing, but the lipcolor applied on the middle of the lips can vanish too, depending on what you have been eating and drinking. 
  • Looks glossy when wet and matte upon drying.
  • Did not dry out, chap nor irritate my lips.
  • Has a sweet scent.

On this beauty blogger's lips. It is hard to choose one favorite shade, but for now I prefer addiction. Which do you think suits my puckers best?

beauty blogger philippines, filipina beauty blogger,

Thanks a bunch for reading my review!!! Have you tried Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lipcolor yet? Feel free to share your thoughts below!

Comments

Popular Posts