Double Review: TonyMoly Pokemon Facial Wash and Floria Peeling Gel

Hello po! Frens, this facial wash and peeling gel are what I am currently using and love. Here is Pokemon x TonyMoly Isanghessi Pore Foam Cleanser and TonyMoly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel review.

beauty blogger philippines

Details:

Both are Made in Korea.

How much?

TonyMoly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel Price: No idea 'coz it was a gift from my brotha. He bought a lot of TonyMoly makeup from the TonyMoly boutique as presents for Christmas! However, on the tube it says not for sale.

TonyMoly Pokemon Bulbasaur Pore Foam Cleanser Price: Php 380 for 150 ml bought from ph.Althea.kr

Ingredients: These are written in Korean so I cannot understand. But I know the actives:

TonyMoly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel : Rich lotus flower ferment.

TonyMoly Pokemon Bulbasaur Pore Foam Cleanser: Albumen (egg white) and portulaca extract.

Pokemon x TonyMoly Isanghessi Pore Foam Cleanser review

Pokemon x TonyMoly Isanghessi Pore Foam Cleanser

Scent: Pleasant green tea, refreshing. I think this smells similar with another facial foam I used before.
Color: white.
Produces creamy foam. But what I usually do is squeeze the tube then directly massage the product on my face rather tham making it lather on my palms first. I use it morning and night.

What I like:
Even though I can still see dirt on toner soaked cotton ball after using it, I feel that it really deep cleanses pores. Why? When I look at my oily problematic nose area after leaving this cleanser on for a minute, it seems that the skin got softer and some of the blackheads are coming out, like I can easily remove them!

I also love the packaging- ultra cute Pokemon Bulbasaur. It was actually the reason why I bought it, hahaha! It also kept my skin color fair and prevented pimples. While it did not outright make enlarged pores disappear, I feel it has pore minimizing effect.

TonyMoly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel

Scent: Subtle, a bit sour.
Color: clear, pearlescent.
The consistency is like a runny gel. I use it once a week.

What I like:
Even if my face and hands are wet, it can still remove the dead skin cells (you know those white things that look like eraser shavings or libag, hehehe). I use it once a week. I think exfoliants like these are better than physical scrubs that cause little tears on sensitive skin.

What I did not like:
The instruction was quite confusing. It read, "When washing your face, work into a lather." Lather??? It doesn't even bubble up.

TonyMoly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel
Left: Floria gel, Right: Pokemon cleanser

Verdict of this beauty blogger:
Do I recommend Pokemon x TonyMoly Isanghessi Pore Foam Cleanser and TonyMoly Floria Brightening Peeling Gel? Yes!!! Gotta catch em all! Lol :)

Comments

Popular Posts