My Experience at Blogapalooza 2017 Generation D!

Hello po! Frens, earlier I went all the way to City of Dreams in Pasay to attend this 2017's Blogapalooza Generation Digital!

City of Dreams in Pasay to attend this 2017's Blogapalooza Generation Digital!

I was one of the early birds (I saw I am number 10 on some booth lists), arriving around 930 AM because I read that there will be surprises for early registrants!

As usual, I am so happy to see my blogger friends.

There were many booths. It was really helpful to be able to network with the businesses.

City of Dreams Blogapalooza november 18 2017 Generation Digital!

There were informative talks and celeb sightings.

social media

I also enjoyed some games and activities.

Shooting with Archery Attack, Manicure from Beauty and Butter.
Shooting with Archery Attack, Manicure from Beauty and Butter.

Unfortunately, I cannot stay from morning to night because of some other things I need to attend to. So at past noon, after going around the booths, I took off to MOA to have lunch and head home.

My loot from Paymaya, Gomoto, VOffice, Wizher, Victoria Court, Deuter, TNP, Coca Cola, Wilkins Delight, and Alfox!
My loot from Paymaya, Gomoto, VOffice, stickers from Wizher, Victoria Court, Deuter, TNP, Coca Cola, Wilkins Delight, and Alfox!

Thank you so much to the generous sponsors of Blogapalooza Generation D this November 18, 2017! Til next time, blogafam!  ⊂(◉‿◉)つ 

Comments

Popular Posts