My Novuhair Experience at the Fanny Serrano Salon

Hello po! Fanny Serrano is hailed as one of the Philippines' pioneers of beauty. He is a stylist, fashion designer and hair & makeup artist to some of the top celebrities in the country, and he is also an actor and endorser! He has a well-established reputation, and befitting it, a close partnership with Novuhair, a leading brand, Nature's Answer to Hair Loss.

fanny serrano x novuhair blogger

Upon an invitation,  I went to the Fanny Serrano Salon & Boutique located at 32 Scout Borromeo St., Brgy. South Triangle, Tomas Morato, Quezon City, last May 16, 2018, 1 PM, for "Choose Natural, My Novuhair Salon Experience."

Fanny Serrano Salon & Boutique located at 32 Scout Borromeo St., Brgy. South Triangle, Tomas Morato, Quezon City, last May 16, 2018, 1 PM, for "Choose Natural, My Novuhair Salon Experience."

Since this was a prestigious salon by THE Fanny Serrano, I felt a bit intimidated while going there. But it should not be so! The staff, I found out as I entered, were all warm and accommodating! All my inhibitions were quickly shed.

FREE Hair and Scalp Analysis by Novuhair.
One of the first things that caught my eye as I entered was the FREE Hair and Scalp Analysis by Novuhair.

The salon feels pretty nostalgic yet homey, is clean and well-maintained. There are fashionable garments on display, and also posters of his projects, and tasteful decor.

fanny serrano salon review

Next we proceed to the fun part,  my hair styling using Novuhair products!

Novuhair 3-in-1 pack. Herbal Shampoo, Herbal Conditioner, Topical Scalp Lotion.
Novuhair 3-in-1 pack. Herbal Shampoo, Herbal Conditioner, Topical Scalp Lotion.

The stylist approached. He acknowledged that I have thick hair with plenty strands! I requested for a face slimming cut.

First up, massage with Novuhair topical scalp solution. Ate took her time, the head massage was very thorough! Each stroked part felt invigorated. The solution felt cool to the scalp.

hairstyling, novuhair, fanny serrano,

Then the hair was washed. Novuhair herbal shampoo feels good and fragrant, like minty/ tea tree scent. Massaging and removing tangles afterwards with its perfect partner, Novuhair herbal conditioner,which has a different scent but is also pleasant as well, like lavender!

novuhair review

Afterwards, blowdrying of the mane. Ate said for my complexion, I should avoid going for pure black color, a brown/mahogany hue is ideal and can give a younger look.

fanny serrano salon address

Finally, hairstyling by Senior Stylist Sir Jun.

salon sct borromeo

I would say the main difference really here in Fanny Serrano, you are handled by the best, by experts! Like Sir Jun's years of experience and tangible mastery. It was not just 'okay let's make this or that', no! There was diagnosis of the condition of my crowning glory, proper explanation of the procedure and how it would be achieved, the peg or appreciation of the results, all were fully discussed!

He used a slicing technique- it was like separating and cutting in between blocks of hair! It was very tedious and he spent a considerable amount of time! The goal would be to have texture, fluid movement of hair, aiming for a Jennifer Aniston look. He also added a side bangs.

jun senior hairstylist fanny serrano

I liked the hairstyle! I cannot explain to you how hard it is having a full-bodied hair is especially in the summer- it feels hot and heavy! Now it feels so much lighter and dries quicker after taking a bath. This is more practical and convenient! Naninibago nga ako when I tie it into a ponytail because when I grab the bunch of hair, the ends now feels thinner.

top beauty blogger philippines, best beauty blog philippines,
Top: Before. Bottom: After. The color also became revived.

Tita Fanny was pretty nice. He also freely makes chika about stuff. He related how the best model for Novuhair was Abby Asistio, whom he had seen as a kid with alopecia, and witnessed the miraculous transformation during her journey with Novuhair.

 I also found out about some of his experiences and how he never compromises on quality and is results-driven! It is not always about the fad, giving what a client wants even if not bagay anymore, but they go for what will actually suit and look best on him/her!

fanny serrano novuhair

Actually, my woes were minor, some hair fall (seeing around 20 strands per day) plus some white gunk in my scalp which was like dandruff when I scratch it.

My Novuhair Experience at the Fanny Serrano Salon

But after one treatment, the analyzer showed my scalp was now clear and healthy, plus days after, I also noticed less falling hair.  It felt amazing!

novuskin lift, novuhair
Yey for Novuhair and Novuskin Lift!!!

When they assess your hair and scalp in Fanny Serrano Salon and they deem that you need it, you can try Novuhair there. Novuhair is available in Fanny Serrano Salon & Boutique, online, and in leading department stores, drugstores nationwide.

Say Yes to stronger and healthier hair and scalp with Novuhair and get styled by the trusted hair experts at the Fanny Serrano Salon. Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts