Holy Grail Laser Review in Substance Clinic

Hello po! Frens! Here is the progress report, my fourth session of Holy Grail Laser (Spectra Laser) done last month, November, in Substance Laser and Skin Care located at the Third Level of Robinson's Galleria.

Holy Grail Laser Review in Substance Clinic

As I am approaching, I can't help but be impressed at how classy and elegant the clinic of Substance is... Fit for your refined aesthetics taste...

Holy Grail Laser (Spectra Laser) in Substance Laser and Skin Care at the Third Level of Robinson's Galleria.

I wanted to try the Hollywood Peel. It is almost the same as the Holy Grail Laser except that there is CARBON applied all over the face prior to laser, but I was told I cannot change since I am on the Holy Grail already.

Hollywood Peel

Now here I am laying comfortably while awaiting the treatment. Since the dermatologist is on maternity leave, the skin technician handled the procedure. But no worries, she is well-trained.

First off, she cleansed my skin, covered my eyes, then laser proper (she tried 3 settings; adjusting to my skin needs/checking for reaction), finally, she applied antibiotic and sunblock. Note that she took my pictures before and after undergoing the treatment.

She is also very knowledgeable and was able to answer my queries and give sound advice.

laser clinic philippines

Experience on Holy Grail laser:

  • Sound? Yes. Machine is not silent.
  • There's a continuous sound beeping like armalite but at low volume.
  • I hear popping / crackling especially on areas with pigmentation.
  • Does it hurt? No. Actual laser beam feels like a pitik.
  • I can smell some burning.


Here is the video of a mini tour of the clinic, plus complete Holy Grail procedure in detail:



Results:

Beautiful, soft, glowing skin, and the facial fuzz is bleached. The pigmentation caused by acne and the sun becomes  lighter. Even after a few days, there is no unsightly peeling.

Another good thing is I can stroll or attend events after. Usually after having a facial my face is red, but with Holy Grail laser, no.

top beauty blogger philippines

Now I still have what is called the ice pick scars, but they are slightly improving. I suppose I need fractional CO2 laser to diminish them. But the problem with that one is it is invasive, with downtime, leaves grid scars and maglalangib ang balat after. So for now I am okay with Holy Grail Laser.

Not just us beauty bloggers who are constantly on social media, but I believe everyone, need to take good care of and invest on their skin. It is not a luxury, but a necessity.

best pinay beauty blog

Laser for the skin is more affordable as ever. Avail of Substance Laser and SkinCare promos!

Substance Laser and SkinCare promos

Check out and follow them on IG and FB at @ skinbysubstanceph Thanks for reading! Have a happy New Year! :)

Comments

Popular Posts