Jeonghwa Loves Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer

Annyeong frens!!! If you have been reading my blog, you will know that I had already raved about the collab - Althea X Get It Beauty's Real Fresh Skin Detoxers. These contain real green tea leaves and rose petals, and are absolutely perfect for those who are always on the go.

Jeonghwa Loves Althea Real Fresh Skin Detoxer

I have to say this has to be my most favorite product among the Althea Exclusives line. I use the Pink in the morning and the Green at night. You can find the review HERE

Since Althea Korea's Real Fresh Skin Detoxers is so extra, (skincare that only takes 10 seconds!), I just wanna add some new deets! It's so fast that when @jeonghwa_0508 of KPop group EXID put it to the test, she actually found that it's even faster than brewing a cup of coffee! She's now a fan!

Check out KPop Star Jeonghwa's video!


Get your Real Fresh Skin Detoxer Set at 10% OFF + FREE shipping on all Althea Exclusives today!
https://ph.althea.kr/real-fresh-skin-detoxer-set
Kamsahamnida for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts