Why Glutathione is Necessary for Survival!!!

Hello po! As a blogger, I have been lucky enough to get some glutathione supplements for review or as a token.

shiseido pure white, sky collagen complex, daiso beauty white, ingredients,

But gosh, eversince I stopped taking glutathione, my monthly period became irregular again. :( Not only that, I've had major zitfest, huhuhu...

They erupted severe on my forehead, jawline, couple on the cheeks and nose. Now I am not 100% sure that stopping gluta was the cause, could be the different new skin care products that I am always trying out (can't stick to one brand due to review requirements).

I was actually asked what I need gluta for since I have fair skin even though I stopped taking gluta for months (well I was born with white skin due to Chinese/Spanish blood). But now after this rest period, I am consuming again this "Master Anti-Oxidant" for its health benefits.

glutathione, whitening,
Shiseido is whiter and bigger than Daiso. Capsules are Sky.

Now here are the 3 recent ones I took.

1. Sky Collagen Complex

Now we see in big words, COLLAGEN and not necessarily glutathione, but I still included this here. One of its ingredients is Methionine, which is an amino acid. Methionine and cysteine affect glutathione levels. Also it has the precursor glycine.

Sky Collagen Complex

My bottle of Sky Collagen Complex is complimentary. Its effect on me was firmer skin, felt healthier (almost everyone around is sick with flu), also stronger joints. But it did not clear pimples.

Sky by Nurse Pharma also has their own glutathione supplement, see my review HERE

2. Daiso Select Beauty White

At Php 77 a pack good for 15 days, Daiso Beauty White was the cheapest gluta, I think.
Made in Japan.

Instructions for use: Take 2 tabs a day.

Contains:
Vitamin C - 2000 mg
L -Cystine - 1000 mg

I cant say if this is effective for sure coz I only took this for 3 days, and then I gave this to my hubby.

Daiso Select Beauty White


3. Shiseido Pure White

Price Php 1700 per bottle (240 pills) good for 1 month.
Made in Japan.

Instructions for use - 8 pills per day.

Was actually buying gluta, but the seller insists that this is gluta (tho I can't find it in the ingredients list, after all it was written in Japanese). This was highly recommended, seller said she and her fam takes this so I bought it.

It has outer plastic shrink wrap covering the box. Instead of cotton, there was crumpled plastic inside the glass bottle above the pills, and also a dessicant at the bottom. This does not look cheap at all. Packaging looks classy.

Shiseido Pure White ingredients

Ingredients, formulated amount:

  • Goji Berry Extract- Enriched in ingredients that support radiance and beauty. 1,500 mg/equivalent to approximately 2,550 mg of goji berries.
  • Palm Oil / Tocotrienol- Rich in tocotrienols, or also known as next generation's vitamin E, it does not lose to the glare of the sun and helps to support every day's beauty. 7.5 mg (as tocotrienols).
  • Lychee Seed Extract- This fruit was favored by Yokihi (Princess Yang Guifei), it is an indispensible ingredient for those aiming for a higher class of beauty. 50 mg.
  • Coix Seed Extract- Enriched in amino acids and beneficial for beauty and health. 25 mg.
  • Chrysanthemum Extract- Enriched in flavonoids, a type of polyphenol, it is an ingredient to make every day bright and clear. 5 mg.
  • Vitamin C- 500 mg.

Shiseido Pure White review
Oriental beauty, radiant and clear.

Now I am taking Shiseido Pure White just today. I will update this blog if there is any significant improvement with this, after all this was pretty expensive. I am using this along with Althea Skin Relief Spot Film Gel to clear the acne in my jawline.

4. NDGP Kamuka Glutathione

I have another post with full review HERE. This comes in 10s or 30s box. I like that it is more than just basic glutathione - it's also anti-aging and immunity booster as well with its components of camu camu, Vitamin C, collagen and rosehip.


Kamuka glutathione

Well okay I admit the title may sound exag!!! But it makes sense for me. City life- with all its stressors and pollutants-  makes it necessary for us to take care of both outside and inside to survive.

To keep my sanity intact- and away from the pangs of depression- it may sound shallow but I want to look my best. Words can and do cut deep, and when some cruel people say mean things it can lead to a downward spiral of despair... It's nice that I found gluta as a somehow aid to help me by. :)

Update: After few weeks of using Shiseido Pure White, I can say it drastically made my skin whiter, especially noticeable in the legs area! I used to take 8 tablets, then trimmed down to 6, when I also took in Vitamin E capsules. My AF (aunt Flo) also returned during this time!

Comments

Popular Posts