enjoy life with great deals!!!

Life is too short. Work hard, play harder.

Every once in a while, when I did a good job or worked really hard, I like to reward or treat myself .
My simple pleasures in life include dining out, traveling and pampering/relaxing rituals.
Privilege cards are a welcome necessity. If you frequently spend, it sure is fantastic to get great deals, freebies, and discounts.

I was able to have an enjoy philippines trial membership card during the Blogapalooza 2013 B2B. Flipping through the pages of the accompanying voucher booklet with coupons that offer other deals (aside from those attained by flashing the card,) I was filled with a sense of something to look forward to. I told my partner as I saw some establishments that I was unaware of before, "hey, let's go here next or let's try this soon!" And as for the familiar establishments, I realized that I should choose these as I can get more value from them since I own an enjoy card.

I have used it already and I was happy knowing that if I didn't have this card, I wouldn't be able to avail the added privilege offered by the merchants.

Here are some reminders on how to make the most of it that I quoted from the welcome email they sent me: 
"Tip #1: Clip your favorite coupons, store together with your Enjoy card inside wallet. From Buy 1 Take 1 Deals, 50% off promos, to freebies without minimum purchase, Enjoy privileges provide unparalleled value and everyday savings. By keeping your favorite coupons and your card inside your wallet, you will never miss an opportunity
for saving.
Tip #2: Download our mobile apps Enjoy Philippines for iOS devices and Enjoy VIP PH for Android smartphones, which provide a handy guide to privileges around the metro. Location aware and fully searchable, our mobile apps ensure that you are never more than a few steps away from a place you can Enjoy. Simply log-in with your username and password and activate the electronic coupons on your smartphone!

Tip #3: Keep using your card and vouchers at Enjoy partners nationwide. Each month, we raffle off gift certificates from our partner merchants so your next meal could be on us.

Tip #4: Share your experiences with friends on social media platforms. Post reviews on enjoythebest.ph; share your experiences on our fan pages (www.facebook.com/enjoyphil); tweet @enjoyphil on Twitter; tag @enjoyphil on your Instagram photos, and you can be one of our lucky monthly winners to over Php 10,000 in gift certificates each month!"

I am happy to share that they are one in the spirit of nation-building. Online membership sales from November 16 to 30, 2013, were donated 100% to the An Waray Relief Operations for victims of typhoon Yolanda in Tacloban, Leyte.  
Every purchase of a gift membership or a referral of a friend to join Enjoy came with the following bonuses:
1. free gift wrapping
2. free nationwide delivery
3. 30-day money back guarantee

*Order for only Php 1,995, and get

  1. Enjoy membership valid for 12 months
  2. Personallized Enjoy VIP card with 10-50% off everyday in Manila, Cebu, Boracay, and Shanghai
  3. Enjoy Member Guidebooks with vouchers valued over Php 300,000
  4. Eco-friendly tote bag
  5. Free nationwide delivery for prepaid orders
Categories:

  • Dining
  • Nightlife
  • Shopping
  • Health & Beauty
  • Live & Learn
  • Travel
  • Automotive 

*from their website as of 12/06/13

Questions? You may call their hotline  (02) 4788888.

If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following any of my other social networks in the right side of the page. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in FB, NB and GFC, kindly comment your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts