Sweet Endings with My Cadbury Barkada

People close to me know that I always end my meal with a dessert. On top of mind is chocolates.

Cadbury is one of those chocolate that I can say is truly delicious and enjoyable. When I was a child, I tasted a Cadbury bar variant (with different fruity fillings) from abroad brought by my uncle. I cannot forget, even after so many years, its taste and the pleasure it gave me.  I am hoping that I can find one again.

Cadbury Dairy Milk has that sweet, milky-chocolatey goodness that me and my barkada, friends and family crave for. It gives any awesome good time, even a simple moment, a sweet ending to look forward to!

#cadburysweetendings


Here we are enjoying  Cadbury Dairy Milk Cashew and Cookies (made in Malaysia, Php 52 for 65g) in a simple get together, after a meal and about to watch TV.

#CadburySweetEndings

Comments

Popular Posts