Sun Cellular Wi-Fi Review

Hello po!
Here is a review of Sun Broadband. We have this for about a year. I do not use it often, only when I go out of the house. And I don't use this much for watching videos nor uploading/ downloading, just more on browsing, checking FB or E-mails.

Price: One time payment of Php 450 for the modem, plus subscription fee of Php 450 monthly.
We also have Sun Cellular Postpaid simcard subscriptions (principal and supplementary). Bundle n i2 at naka-lock in period...

Made in China by ZTE

sun broadband review

Likes:
More affordable compared to other service providers.

Dislikes:
Inconsistent. At times with signal, sometimes none. At times can connect, sometimes cannot. At times moderate speed, sometimes super slow then downright hangs.
Slow. Our PLDT Wi-Fi (with router) at home is way better than this.
Unreliable. Internet gets cut even when it is not yet due date.
This has caused me aggression (nakaka-high blood) and frustration!

Well, thats about it! My honest opinion as a paying client! I don't know how it fares with sponsored tech bloggers!

Did I mention we are just located in the city (Caloocan) and not in a far-flung barrio, yet I am encountering inconvenience with this Wi-Fi and also Sun sim. I do not know how many important texts or calls I missed because of its weak and fluctuating signal (bigla na lang nag-roroaming minsan).

Will I extend my subscription to Sun Internet Broadband, and do I recommend it to others?
No, and absolutely not unless I want them hassled.

Comments

Popular Posts