The BDJ FAIR October 13, 2013

The Belle de Jour Power Planner held its annual fair Sunday October 13, 2013, from 10:00 AM til 8:20 PM at the Music Hall of  SM Mall of ASIA. For just that day, their items are at 20% off. Pre-registered girls need to pay Php 100 for exclusive activities, but the money will be donated to charity.

canmake tokyo

saforelle
I enjoyed their game cause my brainpower was challenged!



goody

Later in the afternoon, I saw J.CO's crew walking with a tray of mini donuts  for free taste. And it was gone faster than you can say "ANYARREEEEEEE?!!!" Haha just kidding, but you need lightning fast hands cause there sure are a lot of people eager to grab some and luckily, I got a piece.


free upper lip threading - the attendant had a hard time because I don't really have a mustache hehe








I attended the talk with Ms. Universe 2010 4th Runner up Venus Raj

venus raj
seated all the way at the back
Take home:

belle de jour loot bag
freebies, prizes and leaflets/vouchers from the sponsors

belle de jour planner moa
inside the loot bag

Sorry for the major, major late posts of some pictures during the event :)
If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following any of my other social networks in the right side of the page. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in FB, NB and GFC, kindly comment your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!

Comments

Popular Posts