Revlon Grow Luscious Review

Revlon Grow Luscious by Fabulash mascara and lash enhancer boasts 96% saw longer, lusher (and stronger) lashes. It is being sold in department stores for Php 625 but I got it in their kiosk (free standing booth) in the mall for just Php 200.

grow luscious


Likes:

  • Instantly more defined lashes (but of course that's what it's supposed to do)
  • Did not clump
  • Because the opening to the tube is wider than most, it was also clean. There was no black wax that clung to the opening
  • Big brush reached even the tiny lashes at the outer corners
  • That it's nourishing with olive oil, wheat protein, tocopheryl acetate, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, panthenol
  • I've been using this for a month but I cannot say for sure that my lashes improved dramatically; but I am happy that compared with other mascaras, I did not experience fragile lashes that fall out easily with this
  • Quality product made in USA
revlon fabulash



Dislikes:
  • Because it was on sale, there was only 1 variant available- 003 blackened brown. I prefer if it's blackest black and waterproof 
left eyelashes- no mascara.. right eyelashes- after applying 4 coats


I think this is a really good product. But this has already been replaced by Lash Potion in a more colorful, hologram like tube. I am excited to try that one too. 

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts