Glamourbox x Snoe January 2014

The first ever beauty box subscription I had bought was Glamourbox. Back then I didn't know that we already have this kind of service here in the country. I found out about it thru my cousin's FB. From there I researched and found out about other subscription boxes.

glamourbox.ph

What I love about Glamourbox is
  •  How they carefully curate the boxes
  • Exciting brands which I think is exclusive to them 
  • Sturdy giftable sophisticated looking box
Price or subscription per box is Php 595 and the value of the box is worth more than double of what you pay for. In this case, just the shampoo is worth the payment.  All the additional products seem like freebies/bonuses!!!

I luckily won their FB contest (which was open for ALL their FB fans blogger/non-blogger welcome) and I chose 2 subscription boxes for my prize. Thank you Glamourbox!!!

What a great first box for the Year of the Horse! I was so happy to find these amazing Snoe products!!! Bath, body, makeup stuff.

snoe beauty

Contains:

Hair Heroes - Php 599 250 ml
Body Ritual Recipes Php 249 150 g

hair heroes shampoo body ritual lotion

2 Bars Snoe White Beauty in Papaya and Licorice Php 139 150 g each

whitening soap
check out the ingredients!


Fizzy Clean Php 179 50 ml

fizzy clean hand sanitizer

Magic Besobalm Php 299 4 g
Sampler of Poudre Extraordinaire - I have really fair skin but I got the DARK shade. It's ok I will still use this since I've been really wanting to try this! The full size of 35 g priced at Php 799

poudre extraordinaire besobalm

The price of Snoe items inside the box amounts to Php 1604 ( plus the powder sampler which I cannot compute since its weight is not indicated.) Snoe is proudly Filipino-made. They offer mid-range priced bath beauty and more (since their line keeps increasing) products. I think the quirky packaging or label, the names of their products and the natural ingredients sets them apart from the others.

I have tried their pink soap before.

beauty blog filipino

snoe white


Their websites

If you have read this far, I hope you can consider supporting me by following any of my other social networking sites in the right side of the page. The reader has always been my inspiration. Fairness is important and I always follow back in G+, Twitter, Instagram and Bloglovin. For add back in FB, NB and GFC, kindly indicate your page or site so I know where to follow back. Thank you!



Comments

Popular Posts