Glamourbox April 2014: Perfectly Pristine

Subscription boxes are often surprises. Most of the time, you'll be thrilled and there are times some people get disappointed. But sometimes, you know what you'll be getting even before the box arrives at your doorstep.

The Glamourbox April 2014  is one of the boxes that is absolutely welcome for me. It has many organic stuff (been trying to go organic the past years.)

A Glamourbox is priced at Php 595 but the worth of this box is more than double!!! Sulit and the contents are really useful!

Here are the contents of this pretty (and reusable) jampacked lil box:

glamourbox april 2014


glamourbox perfectly pristine

"Get ready for an all-natural hair mask that truly delivers! Infused with oat proteins and oils of macadamia nut, argan and colza, it helps condition, detangle, fight static and rebuild damaged hair."
All of the products are indeed great but if I were to choose a favorite, it's BareNaturals The Mane Event. It made my hair so soft and silky. I absolutely love the fragrance that reminds me of vanilla milk and honey. This is a mask but I apply it like a conditioner and use it about 4x a week. My everyday organic shampoo (that I use before applying this) is also from a Glamourbox, Snoe.

BareNaturals The Mane Event



"Get fairer, rosier skin quick! Belo expertly combines tranexamic acid with kojic acid for this soap that has 64% more lightening power than using kojic acid alone."
I am now using the Belo Intensive Whitening Bar Kojic Acid + Tranexamic Acid. It stung my face the first two days but now I my skin has adjusted to it. I feel it's effective in fading the stubborn spots.
"Break free from chemicals! V&M Naturals Smooch is petroleum-free and is only made out of the finest oils making lips younger-looking and healthy. It is known to relieve and highly moisturize chapped, even bleeding lips and protect it from sun damage."
I generously cover my lips with Venus & Mars Smooch Lip Detox before going to bed. It's nice that it is clear but I'd prefer if it has no SPF since I only apply it before sleeping to prevent my lips from chapping.

"Have harsh skin soaps made your skin dry and irritated? Protect the skin and bring back its lost lipids with this extra mild, soap-free cleanser with ph 5.5. It’s great for sensitive skin!"

Other subscribers got Sebamed Anti-Dandruff Shampoo but it's ok coz I don't have a flaky scalp. I'm saving this  Sebamed Olive Face & Body Wash sampler for when I travel! hehe :)

belo kojic, sebamed, v&m smooch

"Packing for an out-of-town-trip? Make sure to include an all-around skin-soother & moisturizer to your list of beauty essentials, the Aloe Derma Philippines Pure Aloe Vera Gel. Made with 99% Eco-Cert certified Aloe Vera, it gives relief to sunburn, minor cuts & wounds and acne!"
I haven't used Aloe Derma Gel although I know it is a very useful product. Been saving it in the ref til when I get a sunburn.

"For instant cooling relief and fresh breath, just pop one of these chewable pastilles on your mouth!"

I like that it's soft and chewy yet is powerfully minty. I transferred its contents to a plastic bottle and put it in my bag.


aloe derma, valda pastilles

"Relieve tired feet from sore muscles. Eucalyptus, peppermint oil and tea tree oil will instantly relax, cool and remove odor from your pinkies, leaving them pink and healthy."
Other subscribers got Vanilla & Co.'s Witch Hazel Beauty Tonic (which I want at the moment because of
how hot it is) while I was given the Blushing Foot Spray. It went to somebody else who needs it :)

"Feel instantly invigorated with this wondrous combination of citronella, lemongrass and eucalyptus. It’s mosquito-repelling power is a big bonus!"
Shoo away nasty mosquitoes with the non-toxic, fresh-n-green smelling Zen Zest Anti Mosquito Room Fragrance. Havey!!!

vanilla & co foot blush, zen zest citronella spray

"Lightweight and non-sticky, Avon Philippines Hydrating Body Gel Lotion refreshes the skin with watermint oil and vitamin E. It's ideal to use on a hot summer day for an instant soothing & cooling feeling!"
Avon Skin So Soft Fast Hydration Lotion is a must have this El Nino season. It is non-greasy  and feels light and cool upon application.

avon sss fast hydration


"This back scrub made with lulur exfoliants and antioxidant-rich sacha inchi oil fights and sloughs off bacne and other common skin woes. It's all you need for a smooth and sexy back!"

I haven't tried it yet because I have another body scrub opened and fortunately I don't suffer from bacne! :)

bare naturals sexy back scrub


"Feel that "out of the shower freshness" anytime, anywhere! Uplifting and juicy, Clean Fragrances Shower Fresh has notes of lemon, mandarin orange, lily of the valley, jasmine and musk. It gives off a soapy scent that's bright, citrusy and subtly sexy."
Sampler of Clean fragrance and gift voucher. This is a light, and as its name implies, clean scent perfect this uber hot summer. Although this is a lovable scent, this is not my type or what I consider my signature kind of fragrance. I dunno, but even in summer, I still like sophisticated heavy scents.

clean fragrance

Thanks Glamourbox! This is the second of the two boxes I won in their https://www.facebook.com/GlamourboxPH promo open to all their fans.

Refresh, Revitalize with Glamourbox April 2014 Perfectly Pristine.

Comments

Popular Posts