SEO 101- Best Tips for Bloggers

Hello po! I am literally amazed at how supportive the Filipino blogging community is. Imagine, a FREE blogging seminar no less! It's PBNet's SEO 101 last March 11, 2017, where they shared relevant SEO techniques (and cool stuff like Promate)!

In blogging, SEO is very useful and important. It helps get your blog SEEN at the top of the search rank results. Coz, admit it, sometimes we're too lazy to click page 2, right?

Man, when I was starting to blog I wondered why I can't find any of my blog posts online! I was a bit disappointed at first, but soon enough, I found out that, yeah, Google is your best friend, haha!

But there are times that, well, maybe I wasn't searching enough, and so couldn't find the answers to my SEO challenges. That is where the SEO gurus come in! In this case, the able mentors that day- Sir Alwin, the speaker, and the guys from PBNet like Sir Ron and Sir Raffy.

seo 101, pbnet promate,

They selflessly shared their tips and tricks, and it was so inspiring. Sometimes, I figure in a blogging slump, there is a ton of ideas (and pics on my phone), but for the love of dogs, I couldn't start to write- and it's so frustrating!

Hey, I think I was the first to arrive at 12:15 for the 1 pm event because- surprise! there is no traffic congestion!- but the very wise guy there, employee of Office Project, told me it would start at 3 pm and "shooed" me away telling me to have lunch first so in effect I arrived late, huhu, and missed some info teached during the start and I was fatigued when I got back, because the cafe where I passed time was far.

SEO,  the importance of link building (on-page and off-page), keywords, optimal number of words per article, frequency of posting, Blogspot VS Wordpress, etc. We asked all we can, even about sitemaps, indexing, white hat technique, black hat technique,

The afternoon was spent all about SEO,  the importance of link building (on-page and off-page), keywords, optimal number of words per article, frequency of posting, Blogspot VS Wordpress, etc. We asked all we can, even about sitemaps, indexing, white hat technique, black hat technique, and more! I'd like to pat myself on the back for being so participative, or maybe I am so naive that I asked a ton of questions, haha!

seo tips, seo hacks,

Thanks to PBNET and the the sponsors- Promate, Globe and Gadgets Magazine!

pbnet promate, promate philippines
Yey! I won in PBNet Promate charger and cable!

SEO is a fundamental part and very helpful in blogging, but that is not to say, hey, don't blog if you don't know anything about SEO!!! After all, there is no 101% accurate set of rules as Google changes its algorithms from time to time! Just continue posting on your blogs if you really love to write- soon Google, readers, and sponsors, will take notice! Then attend SEO workshops / seminars like this one. Happy blogging! :)

Comments

Popular Posts