45 Amazing Benefits of Garlic!

Hello po! Frens, I chanced upon viral posts about what will happen if you eat garlic and honey on an empty stomach for 7 days. So I tried it, since a bulb of this vegetable is pretty cheap in our country- only Php 5 (depends if the supply is scarce, it can go up).

Now I am not aware if there was a positive transformation that happened after I did it, but it just feels really nice knowing that eating garlic and honey is doing my body good.

When I feel like it, I consume a clove a day. The taste is so strong that it feels like it burns my tongue and makes my eyes watery so I don't chew it for too long. I love to mix it with honey rather than eating it on its own.

benefits of garlic

Honey has its healing powers too! So when you combine the two, it's more powerful. Besides, the sweetness of honey somehow helps counter the pungent and spicy taste of garlic. I submerge the garlic in some honey and let it sit first for hours- sort of like pickling, haha! I keep them in the refrigerator.

Raw garlic is best. Cooking affects allicin (its organosulfur compound). Crushing activates a reaction making allicin more bioavailable. Try it on an empty stomach.

Garlic is low in calories, but high in nutrients. It has Vitamin C, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Calcium, Phosphorus, Manganese, Iron, Copper, Magnesium, Potassium,  Selenium and Fiber.

Garlic can be eaten, inserted, rubbed, or what have you. Here I have gathered the health benefits of GARLIC and what this miracle ingredient treats:
  1.  Anti-viral
  2. Anti-cancer
  3. High-blood pressure / Hypertension
  4. Heart health / Cardiovascular Disease
  5. Blood sugar
  6. Increases insulin production
  7. Cholesterol
  8. Inhibits leukemia
  9. Wound healing
  10. Prevent blood clots / Anticoagulant
  11. Arthritis
  12. Fights infection
  13. UTI
  14. Kidney infection
  15. Removes heavy metal from body
  16. Eye health
  17. Anti-oxidant
  18. Allergy
  19. Asthma
  20. Psoriasis
  21. Acne
  22. Yeast infection / Thrush 
  23. Vaginitis / Bacterial Vaginosis 
  24. Anti-fungal
  25. Anti-microbial / antibiotic
  26. Earache
  27. Diarrhea
  28. Athlete's foot
  29. Pain killer
  30. Immunity booster
  31. Nasal decongestion / Colds
  32. Cold Sore
  33. Strep throat
  34. Headache 
  35. Dizziness
  36. Flu
  37. Expels worm
  38. Parasites
  39. Insect bites
  40. Impotency
  41. Aphrodisiac
  42. Hair Loss
  43. Weight loss
  44. Belly fat
  45. Increase Absorption of Iron and Zinc
There you have it. This little herb that we are so used to in our dishes, turns out to be full of wonders! Mother Nature truly is amazing and supplied us with the healing power of garlic. Don't forget to eat garlic today! Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts