Mejie Slimming Coffee plus Collagen Review

Hello po! Kikay frens who are well-versed in beauty stuff know very well and patronize the popular ingredient, collagen. Now it is made more convenient as it can be taken in our morning coffee, as well as adding slimming power! It's all with Mejie Coffee from Yumei Mise!

Yumei Mise Mejie Slimming Coffee with Collagen price, ingredients,

Let's get to know Mejie's ingredients and some of their benefits:
  • Coffee- antioxidant, increases stamina, could lower diabetes risk, improves metabolism.
  • (Hydrolyzed Fish) Collagen- benefits digestive health and reduces cellulite/stretch marks, building block of healthy hair, skin, nails and joints.
  • Green Tea- antioxidant and wrinkle prevention.
  • L-Carnitine- energy metabolism and weight loss.
  • Garcinia Cambogia- weight loss.
  • Stevia- natural sweetener, better alternative to sugar.
where to buy Mejie Slimming Coffee with Collagen
Ingredients

Price: Php 250 / box. Contains 15g x 10 sachets.

This is said to be made in the Philippines, but ingredients are from Korea.

Review:
I was given a box to try out. Being a blogger, I am often face to face with buffets during events! Not complaining ha!!! So this slimming coffee is definitely welcome.

But first, one of the most important aspect should be taste. I'm happy to say that I loved the aroma and find the coffee very flavorful and delicious!

beauty bloggers philippines
The instant powder granules. I pour room temperature mineral water. Stir well and it dissolves.

During my ten-day trial (I take it in the morning with breakfast, I avoid drinking coffee in the afternoon because if I do, I find it hard to sleep), I can say that Mejie coffee has helped me be more awake/alert, reduced cravings, improved digestion and regularized bowel movement (hey 1-3 times should be normal you know), eliminating constipation without giving me diarrhea!

It also gave me a fresher appearance.

I believe that continuous use can help me gain a firmer skin and shed pounds, achieving a sexier body!

Mejie Slimming Coffee with Collagen Review

For orders and inquiry, you may visit asianskymall.com.ph or Mejie Facebook. Thanks for reading my review of Mejie slimming coffee plus collagen! :)

Comments

Popular Posts