Pisceanrat Eyeshadow Collection

Hello po! Here is my humble collection of eyeshadows. I actually posted this as something to - uhm - look back on... Hehehe, ika nga happy memories...

eyeshadow collection

Of course, there are eyeshadows not in this picture. I don't have them anymore, probably I already disposed of or had given away.

For some reason, I am quite fixated on the assortment of colors on an eyeshadow palette. The rainbow colors mesmerize me. That is why I prefer palettes over single pans. Also, this fascination started when I was a child.

With regards to shades, I usually go for Nude and Earth tones.

I have not been using eyeshadows for the longest time. Only recently have I really been serious on applying them.

As to the reason why not? Here, let me list it down:

1. Afraid for eyelids to sag and droop
2. Messy or hard to remove
3. Always in a hurry; no time to apply
4. Not a master, terrible in blending
5. Afraid to ruin the smooth perfection of the untouched pan (surface will not be smooth anymore)

I am lucky that I got most of them as freebies, prizes, while some are bought. My eyeshadow singles and palettes collection-

Etude House VIP Princess Fantasy, Revlon Not Just Nudes, Lancome Absolu Voyage Travel Palette,  A.Concept Eye Light Daily Kit, BCL x Althea Sunrise Moonrise Palette, Quattro Eyeshadow by Christian Faye in Brown, Sixteen Brand Brickit Shadow Hit 10 in Choco, W. Lab Pocket Shadow Palette in Blooming, Pink Sugar Eye Candy in EC-02, Son & Park All That Shadow Kit, Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Palette in Mineral Contour, Rire Twinkle Dual Metallic in 01 Coral, Maybelline Open Eye Look in Gray, W.Lab Twinkle Eye Glam in Glam Chocolat, Dearberry Bling it On in 7 Ice Mist, from Browhaus/Strip is Jade eyeshadow, Etude House Look at my Eyes in PK 007, Catrice in Choc'Late Night Show, from FS Cosmetics (if I remember correctly) is this Clay ultra pearl shadow, Inglot Freedom Shine Square in 152, Ellana Minerals in Wish, Shawill Premium Mineral 3D Diamond in 06 Pink, Avon True Color in Purple Pop.
Etude House VIP Princess Fantasy, Revlon Not Just Nudes, Lancome Absolu Voyage Travel Palette (from France),  A.Concept Eye Light Daily Kit, BCL x Althea Korea Sunrise Moonrise Palette, Quattro Eyeshadow by Christian Faye in Brown, Sixteen Brand Brickit Shadow Hit 10 in Choco, W. Lab Pocket Shadow Palette in Blooming, Pink Sugar Eye Candy in EC-02, Son & Park All That Shadow Kit, Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Palette in Mineral Contour, Rire Twinkle Dual Metallic in 01 Coral, Maybelline Open Eye Look in Gray, W.Lab Twinkle Eye Glam in Glam Chocolat, Dearberry Bling it On in 7 Ice Mist, from Browhaus/Strip is Jade mineral shadow, Etude House Look at my Eyes in PK 007, Catrice in Choc'Late Night Show (made in Italy), from FS Cosmetics (if I remember correctly) is this Clay ultra pearl shadow (made in USA), Inglot Freedom Shine Square in 152 (made in Poland), Ellana Minerals in Wish, Shawill Premium Mineral 3D Diamond in 06 Pink, Avon True Color in Purple Pop.

So hard to choose huh but my Top 3 Faves would have to be W.Lab Blooming, BCL x Althea and Son & Park!

Well only now did I realize that one was covered; only the tip (color) of Witch's Pouch Fit Stick Shadow in 05 can be seen. So, here is a better pic along with remaining pics of shadows that I think I've put in a giveaway; from Browhaus/Strip (the grayish/silver 5A21 sheer satin shadow ), Revlon Colorstay, BYS and eb Advance.

Witch's Pouch Fit Stick Shadow in 05 from Browhaus/Strip (the grayish/silver 5A21 sheer satin shadow ), Revlon Colorstay, BYS and eb Advance.


Pop Studio by Sarah G in Notes 01 Day to Night Eyeshadow Palette; Ofra x Francesca Tolot Infinite palette; Etude House Play Color Eyes Bakehouse.
Pop Studio by Sarah G in Notes 01 Day to Night Eyeshadow Palette; Ofra x Francesca Tolot Infinite palette (this is quite heavy and features magnetic closure, great payoff but the powder could crumble like the black and fall offs); Etude House Play Color Eyes Bakehouse (Korean romantic eyes).


Kitschue I Gotcha! Eye Palette; Peach C Eyeshadow Palette Blossom Edition; Tsuvimi High Shine eyeshadow in S16 and S19; Karadium Shining Pearl Shadow Stick in #3 Orange Marmalade; Unleashia Get Jewel Palette N°2 Starry Dot.
Kitschue I Gotcha! Eye Palette; Peach C Eyeshadow Palette Blossom Edition; Tsuvimi Two Tone High Shine eyeshadow in S16 Caramel Coco and S19 Vanilla Toffee; Karadium Shining Pearl Shadow Stick in #3 Orange Marmalade; Unleashia Get Jewel Palette N°2 Starry Dot.

Most of these eye shadows are made in China or Korea, while others are manufactured in the Philippines, Taiwan, Poland, Italy, USA and France. 

I do realize that this collection may be petty as compared to others (like top beauty bloggers and makeup artists) who have a mega stash, while for some this is already too many.

And I know, I should probably toss out those shadows that are already too old, hee hee...

There, eyeshadows bring a lot of joy and color therapy, don't you think? Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts