my 1 minute look

Hello, beautiful reader,

I want to share with you what I usually do when:
I'm too lazy/ feel sick nor not in the mood/ only have a minute to spare/ will sweat like a pig for the rest of the day so to put on heavy makeup that will make me shiny haggard will be pointless/ want to let my skin breathe/ has not so problematic skin for the meantime so I can bare it.

So here it is, my first FOTD please don't laugh









Now I feel awkward coz I don't really do selfies. I will call the first picture on the left wearing violet as A, and the second on the right wearing red as B. I think in A it's just after a bath and in B, it's afternoon and I am going out.

For A, I prep my face first- put on moisturizer which has sunscreen and will even out, mattify and brighten my skin but it has no serious concealing power. I used Garnier LightComplete (I think Pond's produces the same effect) but I actually prefer BB creams for its healthy ingredients and better coverage.
Steps:
1. Powder my face (used Lancome poudre majeur)
2. Make my brows more defined (used Ever Bilena HD Eyebrow pencil in brown)
That's it! Later, I will just put on colored lippie while I am already riding  the vehicle on the way to my destination.

For B, I did not prep my face. I am in a hurry going somewhere really hot and steamy (oh yeah, as in the place is above a canteen with a big stove and cauldron and the heat and steam is just going to my place). If I sweat, i wouldn't top it with powder coz it will look cakey and will clog my pores resulting in more pimples. If I am using makeup it won't resist that much sweat and oil so I will look so shiny. So what I do is wash my face after sweating. I don't believe in the established belief that you should wash your face no more than twice a day so it will not be dry and make oil rebound to compensate the lack of moisture. After sweating I feel like washing with some soap or cleanser and if that's not available, plain water. And some of my classmates told me a long time ago, to always wash my face to dry out the acne.
Steps:
1. Dab a pink creme blush on cheeks and lips and blend with fingertips (used TBS Lily Cole Dome)
2. Define eyebrows
And that's all there is to it.

I know in A and B I still look underdone, but I think that fixing eyebrows can help one look polished. I know it really takes many products to achieve a natural, bare faced  look.  I have many make-up but I don't really use them often.

I enjoy looking at 3 minute make up ladies do to make themselves more presentable. This is just my version of how I truly do it.

Thank you for bearing with me..

Love,
XXX

Comments

Popular Posts