Essence Eye Pencils Review

Hello po!
This is a review of Essence Longliner eyeliner as requested by an Instagram friend, hi jeyloo! I decided to also include the Kajal one I bought months before this new one, since I have been really planning to review them.

Whenever I pass by the Essence Philippines booth, I would find myself getting something because the makeup is made in Europe, the packaging is nice, yet the price is so affordable!

Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil
Supersoft eye pencil for precise application. Long-lasting.

Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil supersoft eye pencil for precise application. long lasting.
Ah, I don't know why I bought this. It was LIQUID eyeliner on sale that I was looking for. Saleslady showed me a dozen other makeups. Of course, nahiya ako so I bought something na lang.

Details:

Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil review
"e" on top of the cap

Color: 01 Black Fever
Retractable
Made in Germany
Smudge proof
Weight: 0.01 oz
Price: Was Php 179, on sale for Php 100

Essence Kajal Pencil
Kajal pencil for high precision application. Long-lasting.

Essence Kajal Pencil kajal pencil for high precision application. long lasting.
Navy blue but looks black

Details:

Essence Kajal Pencil review

Color: 21 Feel the Eclipse
Needs pencil sharpener
Made in Germany
Can be smudged for a smoky look (well, it sometimes"dirties" my eyelids when all I want is a natural looking thin line)
Weight: 1 g
Price: Was Php 99, on sale for Php 50

Essence Eyeliners:

Likes:
  • Affordable
  • Good quality
  • Made in Germany
  • Although I don't see any bunny logo, I read that Cosnova doesn't test on animals. CHEERS!!!
Dislikes:
  • No seal- there's a discard after 36 months sign but we cannot be certain on when it was first opened, since anybody can remove the cap, check it out or smell it, and just return it to the shelf.
  • Ingredients are not listed
  • There is a "Refer to Insert" logo, but there is not a leaflet or box to read from. It's not really a problem since less packaging= less garbage= better for nature!
Here is the comparison of the two Essence eyeliners,
Shot under natural light and with camera flash:
essence eyeliner review, beauty blogger,
After 1. Smudging and then wetting,
2. Wiping with tissue:

essence eyeliner details, price,

In the hand test, the longlasting pencil lived up to its name! But in real life, after a long day, with my oily skin due to hot weather, this is the case-
when I line my BOTTOM lashes, both of them tends to smudge or spread. But when I line only the UPPER lashes, the kajal transfers over my eyelids and under eyes, while the longlasting stays put.

Yes, "eye" like these two! Thanks for reading my review of Essence eyeliners in Longlasting and Kajal! Are you also like me, who feels my makeup is kinda undone without eyeliner? Sound off in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts