Watch This Guy Pop A Big Question In This Funny SayItWithSwish Video!

When I was still studying, I would sometimes be chosen to participate in declamation contests. Now apart from having to memorize a long speech with matching hand gestures, it also did not help that I was very shy- an introvert- as had been said about me.

Even to this day, I have not totally overcome my shyness. Having a blog, I sometimes would want to make a business proposal to an establishment that I find good and interesting to write about. The problem is, I am quite nervous and lack the confidence to say it, or even hand out my calling card!

Recently, I came across the #sayitwithswish video in Facebook.
At first, I thought it was just a cheesy/ corny video so I was surprised at the twist near the end.
Funny and nalurkey ako sa kulit! The guy was average looking plus his awkwardness with the gorgeous gal= totally relatable!

unilab swish

Sometimes, a person is already amazing as he is without him  knowing. And all he really needs is a boost of confidence to say what is in his heart. A breath spray can give one the added confidence and push to #sayitwithswish!

SayitwithSwish Video Facebook

This is the first time I have tried a breath spray. Now, thank goodness I don't have halitosis or bad breath- but it never hurt nobody to smell extra fresh!

Here are the features and benefits of Swish Breath Spray:
  • Provides instant fresh breath in just 10 seconds
  • Kills bad breath-causing bacteria (doesn’t just mask odor)
  • 2 flavors: Arctic Chill (blue) and Peppermint Fresh (green)
  • Sugar-free and alcohol-free
  • Piso per spray (price at Php 105 and lasts up to 100 sprays)
  • Conveniently comes in 10ml bottles
  • Brought to us by Unilab
  • Available in Mercury Drug, Watsons, South Star, Robinsons, Puregold, Shopwise and other select drugstores/supermarkets nationwide

Ingredients


Review:
I have tried and liked both variants, though I prefer the peppermint one. I love that Swish gives instant fresh breath as if you have just brushed your teeth or ate a mint candy. It also did not sting (hindi mahapdi). Fits my purse or back pocket perfectly!

So guys, whenever you need the confidence to say what you want to say, all you have to do is  to follow the guy’s strategy and #SayItWithSwish!
For more info, please visit www.sayitwithswish.com

Comments

Popular Posts