Thoughts on the Cute Happy Skin Eye Candy Eye Am Here to Stay 24H Gel Pencil Eyeliners

 Hello po! This is a review of Happy Skin Eye Candy Eye Am Here to Stay 24H Gel Pencil Eyeliners.

happy skin butterscotch, cotton candy, plum and watermelon.

This is actually a long overdue post. I kept it in drafts but have not published it.

I was so excited when I bought it with VIP points in a site. But I think it cost me about Php 600 to get this as sample and I did not regularly avail samples because the shipping fee is quite high, so yeah.

This was made in Korea and the eyeliner set has 4 yummy named colors - butterscotch, cotton candy, plum and watermelon. Small 1g pencils.

Pros:

Eye Candy tin can looked so cute and who could resist a 4 in 1? You could be creative with 4 colors- green, gold, sparkly delicate pink and plum. 

With argan oil.

Happy Skin Eye Candy Eye Am Here to Stay 24H Gel Pencil Eyeliners review

Cons:

I used it after 6 months from the day I got it since I still had other eyeliners open that time. The formula is dry. I had to draw with it on tissue since the color would not translate on my skin. And even after running it on a paper, it is dragging on the skin, except for the pink one (bubble gum is the only good among the rest). Plum was the worst, almost chalky. 

Happy Skin Eye Candy Eye Am Here to Stay 24H Gel Pencil Eyeliners swatches
Top to bottom: Butterscotch, Cotton Candy, Watermelon, Plum.

Another thing, the color bullet always slips inside the pencil so how could you even use it? It is not a mechanical twist type by the way. 

happy skin eyeliner
Now you see me, now you don't...

I even have the full size Happy Skin Eye Am Here to Stay eyeliner in brown. And even expired eyeliners from other brands work better than this (I have a lot)! The formula is dry, it drags and doesn't glide so it is not pigmented.

Happy SKin Eye Am Here to Stay eyeliner in brown.

Would I recommend? Only if their formula would improve to become silky smooth and high pigmented, and the product not hide back deep inside the wooden casing when you attempt to use it. But til then, I was very disappointed with Happy Skin Eye Candy Eye Am Here to Stay 24H Gel Pencil Eyeliners.

Comments

Popular Posts