Get to Know Prima Sassy Belle's Pride and Joy products!

Hello po! Frens, here is a review of Prima Sassy Belle's products - Prima Parfum, Bare Skin, Sheer-C and Kiss Cheek! First up, I am glad to share that they are proudly Pinoy products (support local), HALAL, FDA approved and with all-natural ingredients!

prima sassy belle review

Lovin' the design of the packaging!

buy prima sassy belle review

REVIEW

Bare Skin Intensive Rejuvenating Set, Php 198 price

Claims - Safe and effective plant based exfoliants for skin renewal. Formulated to solve skin concerns quickly. Includes Exfoliating facial wash, Clarifying toner, UV protect with SPF 50, Overnight renewal cream.

Sheer C serum, Php 300 price

Claims - For whiter, radiant, glowy skin. No more fine lines, wrinkles, dry and uneven skin tone. Has Vitamin C, Alpha Arbutin, Rosehip Oil, Aloe Vera, Gotu Kola, Witch Hazel. 

prima sassy belle sheer c serum

To expedite blogging about them, I used Bare Skin set and Sheer C serum in rotation (some days Bare Skin, the others Sheer C). To be honest, I was a bit skeptical at first coz of the price point. It was a fraction of the cost of the expensive Korean serums I was using before this. But wow, Sheer C has fancy ingredients! 

Both Bare Skin facial wash and toner are colored light red and smells like watermelon. The day cream is colored pink but vanishes as it is massaged onto skin (needed concealer for my dark spots). 

A few days of using I felt a slight sting. But tiis ganda lang bes and my skin got accustomed. You're on your way to translucent clear skin. I also like that it can close the open pores on the nose and dry up blemishes. Plus my skin's oiliness was lessened.

It even cleared this bump I had for months under my eyes. My right undereye had 2 bumps (1 small, 1 big). I had them for many months. Only Prima Sassy Belle was able to give significant results. A few days into Sheer C and Bare Skin, the small bump popped, then it was gone. And now the big bump, while still there, it's become much flatter!

filipino skin care

Give Bare Skin kit a rest after finishing it (or 30 days) as this is only for exfoliation.

prima sassy belle Bare Skin Intensive Rejuvenating Set

Kiss Cheek Glossy lippie, Php 135 price 

Claims - Give your lips a glossy lustre with the newest formula. Offers intense color with kissable shine, transforms to a sheer finish. Comes in 7 shades - Sassy, Fenty, Stunna, Dolly, Lazy, Fetish, Rogue.

prima sassy belle kiss cheek glossy lippie swatch
Kiss Cheek swatches

I like the packaging which is black and ombre in hard plastic (almost like glass). Vivid, high pigmentation. The shades make my skin tone look whiter and  brighter. Imparts effortless but made up look- liptint lang sapat na. Has a very light candy scent. Upon closer inspection, you can notice shimmers, it is glossy and not flat matte.

Depends on how many layers I applied, or what I ate, some of the tint color is still there on my lips even the following day! I wore it everyday for a few days, yet it did not cause major chapping.

When you put it on your cheeks, be sure to blend FAST!

My top 3 favorites are Fetish, Rogue and Lazy!

bare skin, sheer c, prima parfum, kiss cheek glossy lippie

Prima Parfum, Php 380 price

Claims - Perfume with 25% oil concentration and can last from 24 to 48 hours. Inspired by expensive brands. Fragrances for HIM and HER. Perfect as gifts!

prima sassy belle bare skin, sheer c, prima parfum, kiss cheek glossy lippie

It comes in a medium, 60ml glass bottle spray packaged in a nice box. Ingredients include civet musk.

I got Louvre, which is a fruity, sweet scent inspired by Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Shine. To be honest, I do not like ALL scents. There are some that are "not my cup of tea". But for me, I quite enjoyed this fragrance, Louvre,  and find myself wearing it during the day. When I sprayed some on my clothes, even the next day, the dress was still fragrant! Not bad for its price!

prima sassy belle prima parfum louvre

For more info, you may refer to their social media @ primasassybelle or place your order at primasassybelle.com.ph They have a lot of positive feedback and testimonials!

Watch my vlog HERE

Overall, I would highly recommend Prima Sassy Belle as I am quite satisfied with the outcome and quality. Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts