Nutrihero Beauty Marine Collagen (Papaya Flavor) Review

Hello po! Indeed, I have been curious about Nutrihero products eversince I saw celebrities recommending it. Luckily, I was able to snag one for myself - the Nutrihero Beauty Marine Collagen Powder!

Nutrihero Beauty Marine Collagen Review

The product comes in a plastic jar and is tamper proof (there is an outer shrink wrap with the expiration stamped on it, and foil seal covering the lid).

The powder is 250g and is colored light orange (almost whitish).

I tried it alone with cool water (dissolves easily) and it tastes refreshing, with a subtle papaya flavor.

I also tried experimenting, mixing it with different beverages, but so far, with milk is my favorite. I take 2x a day, which is their recommended dose for optimal results.

NUTRIHERO - BEST BEAUTY MARINE COLLAGEN PEPTIDES SUPPLEMENT POWDER WITH VITAMIN C AND PAPAYA

Yes, this is made of sustainable wild caught marine collagen but there is no fishy taste at all.

After using it for a week, I feel that it not only made my skin look smoother and glowing, but my joints (especially knees) became stronger and less painful.

best collagen philippines

Nutrihero collagen is Non-GMO, Gluten free, Dairy free and All natural.

You may check it out HERE for more information. Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts