Yves Rocher White Botanical Line Review

Hello po! Frens, here is my review of Yves Rocher White Botanical set which features botanical translucency complex (licorice and white lupin).

Yves rocher white botanical review

I used the dark spot corrector first (last year) hence I used it with other brands. 

But now, I've been using this set as my current regimen.  Cleanser, toner, essence, emulsion, cream. 

They have a lovely scent, similar to jasmine.

Yves rocher exceptional youth dark spot corrector

This line saw the best my skin ever has. It is luminous and clear.

Yves Rocher didn't make me develop new pimples. If I had a pimple from taking a break from this while reviewing a new product for the blog, then when I return to this, the pimple would be gone!

The brown spots from my old pimple were also so much lighter within just 3 days.

Yves rocher france whitening

Never expected that my skin would be so compatible. I actually thought this was too rich and might cause me breakouts.

It really helps that these products are tested on Asian skin.

Facial wash doesn't bubble; just massage it. Doesn't sting the eyes.

Toner is also mild but cleans well.

Essence ingredients include scutellaria.

Emulsion with spf stings the eyes.

Essence and emulsion are yellowish liquid while the cream has a unique texture like a mallow or whip.

Yves rocher exceptional youth emulsion, brightening youth essence, moisturizing lightening cream), (exceptional cleansing mousse, exceptional toner, exceptional youth dark spot corrector

Some of the products are in glasses (exceptional youth emulsion, brightening youth essence, moisturizing lightening cream), while others are in plastic (exceptional cleansing mousse, exceptional toner, exceptional youth dark spot corrector). BTW, this line also has other products like eye cream and scrub.

With other brands, usually at night after a day of using their bb cushion or day cream, my nose area would be filled with gunk or sebaceous filaments but with this no, it doesn't appear congested. Even if I apply thick layers, this is non comedogenic. Just cocoons my face in its comforting textures.

botanical translucency complex (licorice and white lupin).

And with other brands' night cream, sometimes I would wake up with blackheads or pimples but with this, no such problem. 

And mind you I have sensitive skin so it instantly reacts if some ingredient is off! 

Ahhh... I think this goes to one of the greatest products ever.

Yves rocher philippines, price, ingredients

Update- I got this after this blog was written, Yves Rocher Exceptional Brightening Fluid spf 30. This is similar to the emulsion, except that it comes in a plastic tube.

Mineral oil and paraben free.

Yves Rocher Exceptional Brightening Fluid spf 30

Cons:

I hope the facial wash and toner also have SEALS for our protection.

Suggestion for the emulsion to have a cap. The opening is exposed to dirt. Everytime I pump, the product comes out with a hardened blob (the liquid in the hole solidified because it has no cover). But you can turn the opening on/ off. There is an arrow if you will look at the top of the bottle.

A bit pricey (php 895 - 2795) as compared to supermarket brands but they are definitely worth it. Besides, they regularly have promos. Moreover, they're made in France!

The official page can do better in adapting a friendlier tone like other brands. I asked for the proper step by step at their global social media page, but they did not answer the question, and instead directed us to ask our local Yves Rocher (thankfully, Yves Rocher Philippines replied promptly).

Yes I couldn't recommend highly enough this Yves Rocher White Botanical line. Superb! Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts