BTS BHA+ Brings Butter Smooth and DreamGlowy Skin

Hello po! Frens, I would like to introduce you to the latest - Be The Skin (with fresh herbs) BHA+ Pore zero and dark spot zero set!

Be The Skin bha+ pore zero review

Allow me tell you what I really like about it!

Firstly, it has the feature I appreciate about Korean products which is, they are packaged securely.

It arrived safely with plenty bubble wrap.
All their boxes have a sticker seal.
The cleansing foam and toner bottles' openings also have the silver seal.

Second is they have this unique scent. A combination of clean fragrance plus mild herbal. I really adore it.

Beauty blogger influencer asian

Third is they contain BHA+ (from white willow bark) and a lot of other natural ingredients. As the brand name Be The Skin indicates, there is written underneath - "with fresh herbs".

Fourth, they are tested mild and hypoallergenic by Korea Institute of Dermatology. No sting or allergic reaction.

Lastly, there is a code at the side of the box, which indicates to me that they are formulated at a lab. It means they were carefully researched for effectivity! Guaranteed Safe by CGMP standards.

Bts with fresh herbs bha + try me review me

Let's get on the 4 products:

Pore zero BHA+ cleansing foam - features the trend of generous whipped foam effect due to its silkworm cocoon ingredient. Also has natural extracts of green fruits- shine muscat, green apple, green plum, green papaya, Prunus davidiana (carrere) franch, Mexican chia seed.

Clean fragrance yet mildly herbal. Soothing aromatherapy effect with each wash. I feel really refreshed after, no tightness and no residue.

Pore zero BHA+ toner - When I was about to use it for the first time, I vigorously shook the bottle then peeled off the seal but some of the liquid sprayed directly onto my eyes. I expected it to burn like crazy but no, it didnt sting at all! Surprised! 

Mind you it feels gentle yet cleans deeply. I can see the cotton ball comes out yellowish which means it removed the deep-seated oil and dirt, gunk off the pores.

Ingredients of Be The Skin cleansing foam and toner.
Ingredients of Be The Skin cleansing foam and toner.

Pore zero BHA+ serum - feels very light and absorbs fast. No oily or sticky after feel. I love the mint green color! The acne on my chin area are also starting to heal within just 2 days of applying morning and evening! Aside from the double BHA + AHA, it also contains  centella asiatica, evening primrose, arrowhead root, pine needles, ulmus macrocarpa complex.

Yes the enlarged pores appear to be cleaner, finer and tighter with regular use.

Dark spot zero BHA+ cream - the texture feels balmy. It leaves my skin with a healthy glow that's not oily. When I only saw the pics before on social media, I thought the cream was a pimple/ spot treatment in a small tube. But in actual, it is bigger (cream is 35mg, while the serum is 30ml). 

I appreciate that instead of a jar, it comes in a plastic tube with elongated nozzle for hygiene. This has naturally derived BHA 1% from willow bark, tranexamic acid, a significant amount of natural extracts, a cocktail of vitamins A, C, E, B7. 

Apply an extra bead on problem spots and wrinkles.

Ingredients of BHA+ Pore zero serum and cream.
Ingredients of BHA+ Pore zero serum and cream.

Suitable for all skin types, especially for those with oily troubled skin and special concerns. I would not recommend it for people with very dry skin.

Now is the time to try it and make your pores ZERO! Be The Skin is offered at 50% off! Plus use this code BETHESKINTRYME for additional 10% off (with $80 order) when you shop at >>> stylekorean.

I have to say Be The Skin BHA+ Pore zero and dark spot zero is one of the best new products I have reviewed this 2021! Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts