Naruko Taiwan Review - Surprisingly Effective!

Hello po! Now, friends, to tell you the truth, I wasn't expecting much from Naruko prior to use years ago since I was not really familiar with the brand, so when I finally tried it, I was pleasantly surprised.

Naruko review

On the label the claim was for hydration so I did not expect it to help my oily and troubled complexion.

Naruko rose & aqua in super hydrating lotion

It instantly replenishes skin’s moisture with aquaxyl; delivers instant skin-plumping effects with rosa damascena flower water, hyaluronic acid, snow fungus, beetroot extract, and hydrolyzed vegetable protein; helps balance the skin’s pH levels by locking in moisture with dermaveil, ceramide, moringa oleifera seed oil, glycosyl trehalose, and vitamin B5; strengthens the protective barrier with Exo-P, Symrepair-100, adenosine triphosphate, soothing factors, and phytoferulin; enhances skin firmness and radiance with retinol, vitamin E, and vitamin B3; leaves a supple and dewy look.

Naruko ingredients
Top: moisturizer. Bottom: lotion.

Maybe it is the cold weather (I used the lotion during the cool season, while the moisturizer during summer), or maybe it is this product that seemed to shrink the open pores on my nose. So with the pores closed, goodbye blackheads.

But I do believe it was this product. I did some googling and found out rose water is indeed beneficial for pore size and acne.  

Before using this, I had acne attack. There's painful zits on my jaws and forehead. I believe this helped to calm them.

Likes:

Lovely damask rose scent.

Pretty in pink bottle.

Huge bottle.

The price is mid ranged.

I use this "lotion" as a toner (step 2) in my regimen... For step 1- enzyme powder wash, and finally step 3- ginseng serum. 

naruko tea tea purifying clay mask cleanser.

I also have praises for Naruko tea tea purifying clay mask cleanser.

To use: Wet face apply then leave it on for 5 minutes. Then wet face and feel the beads as you massage it. Rinse off.

Skin feels squeaky clean and looks whiter after every use! Pores are deeply rid of excess oil and dead skin! Yet skin is comfortable; no sting. One of the best facial washes I have ever used. 

Naruko rose and aqua in super hydrating
Taiwan brand Naruko has sheet masks too!

Naruko rose & aqua in super hydrating moisturizer

I love the pink color of this big bottle (the product itself is white). The rose scent perks me up. This light cream moisturizes and beautifies the skin without greasiness or being heavy, and is non comedogenic. It also has a ton of natural ingredients. 

Because it hydrates so well, it also controls oiliness all day (remember the boomerang effect, when you use overly drying products your skin compensates by producing too much oil). I feel that it helps clear and smoothen skin, and I apply it before primer and foundation.

For improvement:

A cap to protect the opening of the pump from dirt.

Have you tried Naruko? If yes, which of their product? I would love to hear your experience. Thanks for reading this review! :)


Comments

Popular Posts