Zenutrients Tea Tree Shampoo Review. Anti dandruff?

Hello po! Friends, if you are looking for a scalp clarifying shampoo, here is a quick review of Zenutrients Tea Tree shampoo!

Zenutrients gugo and tea tree shampoo review

Pros:

Price? ZERO! This smaller bottle of tea tree came free with the purchase of the bigger gugo variant (php 249) in the supermarket. So my goal mainly was thicker hair hence I bought gugo. Whatever was the freebie was fine. In this case, tea tree scalp treatment that supposedly soothes the scalp making it dandruff free and healthy was nice since sometimes my hair needs some clarifying.

Minty scent and cool feeling on the scalp.

Natural ingredients, no sulfate, no paraben.

Locally produced.

I don't usually have visible flakes but I really feel that it deeply cleans my scalp.

Seems to reduce hair fall. Color me impressed!

Zenutrients ingredients
Ingredients of Zenutrients shampoo

Cons:

Not long lasting effect. (By the second day of no shampoo, my scalp already itches. Eg., used on Monday, skipped on Tuesday and Wednesday. So by Wednesday, I am already scratching my head.)

Stings when it accidentally gets into eyes.

Non softening formula. Hair feels dry and tangled after use. Definitely need to follow with a conditioner!

All in all, I think they may need to revamp the formula for this one.

I will try to review their gugo when I get to it; I'm still finishing this one. 

What is your go-to anti dandruff shampoo? Have you tried Zenutrients, what are your thoughts on their products? Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts