My Hair Masks/ Treatments/ Pack Collection

Hello po! A few weeks ago, I ran out of conditioner. And so we bought one. Then we got another even tho I am not even halfway through the first, as I deemed this new hair treatment as value for money. Afterwards, I was gifted or won more hair packs. And so before I knew it, I had these all and still growing... 

Nature Republic Argan Hair Pack; Uni Keratin Brazilian Hair Treatment Gold; Vitakeratin Salon Daily Treatment Deep Repair and Color Shine; Great Lengths Argan Beauty Hair Mask in Color Protect and Anti Hair Fall; Amare Organica Keramega Hair Masque; Beaver Total Intensive Remedy Treatment Mask.
Nature Republic Argan Hair Pack; Uni Keratin Brazilian Hair Treatment Gold; Vitakeratin Salon Daily Treatment Deep Repair and Color Shine; Great Lengths Argan Beauty Hair Mask in Color Protect and Anti Hair Fall; Amare Organica Keramega Hair Masque; Beaver Total Intensive Remedy Treatment Mask.


Creamsilk Triple Keratin Rescue Ultimate Repair & Shine; AVEDA Scalp Solutions Replenishing Conditioner; UNI Keratin Brazilian Hair Treatment in Collagen & in Morocco Argan Oil; Argan Beauty Keratin Daily Treatment in Intense Repair & in Healthy Shine; and Keratin Plus Gold Intense Brazilian Hair Treatment.
Creamsilk Triple Keratin Rescue Ultimate Repair & Shine; AVEDA Scalp Solutions Replenishing Conditioner; UNI Keratin Brazilian Hair Treatment in Collagen & in Morocco Argan Oil; Argan Beauty Keratin Daily Treatment in Intense Repair & in Healthy Shine; and Keratin Plus Gold Intense Brazilian Hair Treatment.

I also used to collect different brands of hair Keratin spa/Brazilian treatment conditioner sachets as I got so amused. The reason I jumped on the keratin/ argan bandwagon is I was curious- what's all this craze and are they really as effective as they claim to be? Well, yes and no. Some brands are great, while others are not. Plus, they may be just similar to regular conditioners.

But hair treatments/ hair masks are thicker in consistency or more viscous than regular conditioners.

My shampoo is never complete without following through with conditioner (or now hair mask/pack, even vinegar rinse) coz without it, my hair is rough and tangled. Hair treatments make my hair easier to comb, shinier, softer, smoother, silkier and more manageable. But a dream treatment would be something that achieves all these while being non greasy and making hair light and fragrant.

How about you, what's your holy grail or favorite? Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts