Mascara Battle: Teviant VS Happy Skin

Hello po! Friends, let's review my new lash must haves, Teviant Mon Cheri Mascara and Happy Skin Lengthening Serum Mascara!

Teviant vs happy skin mascara

Teviant Mon Cheri Mascara

 "Why is this mascara so dry?" I pondered during my first swipes. But then I realized, Teviant was like my Ricky Reyes mascara. But for the latter, dip the wand inside the  separate tubes of the fibers, while the former has the fibers already mixed in the formula inside the tube. 

This is ideal to achieve long wispy lashes, not clumpy and spidery.

The downside is it has a strong chemical smell that I can't stand. 

Made in China.

I noticed a couple of times some of the micro fibers (yes like super short hairs) fell down my face. The fibers could disintegrate when my face gets oily or it gets wet when I spray a face mist.

By the way, one end has got to be the slimmest wand I have ever seen.

The golden tube looks so luxurious, I like it a lot. It also came with an outer box.

Teviant mascara review top filipina blogger

Happy Skin Lengthening Serum Mascara

The Happy Skin I got is in a mini size. But it is much harder to remove than other brands. Because of this, I often notice more lash fall.

Its result is just okay- defined lashes. My fave Japanese brand still outperforms this.

Aside from that, it always smudges (eyelid and bottom) after I apply it. Maybe it is due to the lengthening volumizing effect. But take note other mascaras don't or rarely smudge on me since I know the proper application.

Pros: lash nourishing natural ingredients.

Made in Taiwan.

The wand is BIG, reminds me of the Cover Girl I used before. Tip: apply in a rolling or swirling motion (so that all sides of the barrel coat the lashes). 

The simple pink packaging gives young and cute vibes.

Happy skin mascara review best beauty blogger

Conclusion:

Both are decent mascaras. All things considered, Teviant is a nice mascara that I prefer over Happy Skin. 

Comments

Popular Posts