DEOs: DOVE and NIVEA, A Comparative Review

Okay sweeties, this is a rather short but sweet review or comparison of Dove Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant and Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening (Yellow) in roll-on forms.

I used 25 ml Dove for 1 month til it was empty then Nivea 50 ml for 2 months til it was empty. I got the Dove as a sample during their FB promo (claimed in Bayo Clothing stores)  while Nivea was at 50% off when I bought it (smaller bottle was out of stock then). Nothin' like a good sale and promos, you know.


Dove Whitening Original Deodorant, Nivea Anti-Perspirant Whitening, review


My experience:

Scent- Both are ok for me though I prefer Nivea's just a bit more
Whitening- Same (Did not notice any difference as my underarms are white)
Removal of light brown line- Same (That is my problem, the fold, like in the bend at the back of knees/elbows. It did not disappear.)
Minimization of chicken skin- Same (Both products did not improve it.)
Protection from sweat and odor- Same (Impressed with both; smelled okay til the next day even with once a day application.) Magic word to look for- 48h!

Ingredients: Dove deo top, Nivea deo bottom.

deo, dove, nivea, price, made in, ingredients,


Country manufactured in and  Price: Dove (Philippines) 25ml for Php 47.85, 40ml for 85.15. Nivea (Thailand) 25ml for 45.50, 50ml for Php 80.90. (Price may vary, depends per store)

Nature-derived extracts/Vitamins: Dove has Vit E, licorice and sunflower. Nivea has Vit. C, licorice, avocado and pearl.

So many chemical jargons here I have to Google them, hahaha! They have a few natural stuff going on but they are not organic. Going to the basics, both contain alum and perfume, but not parabens which are linked to cancer. Alcohol, on the other hand, is said to dry the skin.

Which of the two will I buy again?
Any. Both are great. Though I admit I will remember Dove's generosity in giving out freebies to the end users.





Comments

Popular Posts