Nichido Tinted Brow Gel Review

I bought the Nichido Tinted Brow Gel in Landmark Department Store yesterday. I am not a big fan of blonde hair and thick black eyebrows; I prefer if they somehow match.

The saleslady told me it is their newest product and showed me 3 tubes. The one I chose is the lightest, Salted Caramel. She said that that color is their best seller. I checked it in the FDA website and was glad to note it was FDA registered. It comes in 4 colors-SALTED CARAMEL, BRUNETTE, ESPRESSO, and ASH BLONDE.

nichido tinted brow gel review


Ingredients:

nichido tinted brow gel, price, ingredients,

Made in the Philippines by Goldline Cosmetics. For the price of Php 238.00 for a 7 ml tube, it is a bargain.

Scent is like a mascara scent. You know the chemical smell but it's not strong. I only noticed it when I sniffed it closely.

I applied the product 4 times brushing against the growth of hair and then another 4x going along the hair to cover all sides. The gel smudged my skin.

2 Top: Bare face captured with flash and in natural light.
2 Bottom: With Nichido Tinted Brow Gel captured with flash and in natural light.

nichido brow gel salted caramel

I like that I won't be needing a brow pencil with this as it can really shape and shade.

The most important question- is it waterproof?
I put it to the test and splashed my face with water 5 times and checked in the mirror. The tint in the hair is gone but pigment in the skin is still there. I gently dabbed tissue and a few speck of the pigment went there. But the eyebrow color and shape is still defined because it has also shaded the skin.

Will I buy it again?

The Nichido Tinted Brow Gel in Salted Caramel is okay. However I wanted fuller coverage of the hair- as in the black will be colored blonde. I am curious about other brands so I will try others'.


Comments

Popular Posts