Coffee and Slush Party- It's More Fun with EBG!

I luv coffee! I remember when I was younger and don't care about coffee, I wondered why my parents can not go though the day without cups of it. When I started working and there was free coffee in the pantry, I found out why. The more I consumed it, the more I seemingly became addicted to it.

So when I had the chance to attend EBG's first anniversary blogger party last March 6, 2015, I was looking forward to the aroma and the delicious coffee.

ebg sea, essential brands group, bloggers party, australia,,


Maybe you are not familiar with the brand as I was before attending the event. But it turns out, when I ordered my coffee from 7-11, Ministop, or San Mig Food Avenue, (yes, they are their clients!) I have already been acquainted to their product without even realizing it.

ebg, i luv coffee, kronos, coffee machine, what use in, ministop, 711, san mig food ave,

Familiar with the Kronos automatic coffee machine in  major convenience stores?

Essential Brands Group is established in Australia in 2001.
They have franchises throughout Australia and New Zealand, UK and Singapore.
Their premium quality machines are made in Italy.


ebg, wofex,
EBG's certificates and supplies and merchandise

The afternoon was truly jam packed as they taught us lessons about the history (origin: believed to be from 9th Century Ethiopian goat herder, Kaldi, noting its energizing effects, brought it to the monks), background of coffee and latte art, and introduced to us their company and top of the line products:

ebg sea, address, gabriel balancio,
Mr.Gabriel Balancio, EBG SEA Business Lead

Reneka Life Barista Machine:
Boasts of Massive Brew Head, IQ Brewing, Sensitive Brewing, Aroma Perfect, Auto Barista Steam, IQ Clean.

Reneka Life Barista Machine: Boasts of Massive Brew Head, IQ Brewing, Sensitive Brewing, Aroma Perfect, Auto Barista Steam, IQ Clean.


Reneka Viva 2 Group:

reneka viva, 2 group, automatic, coffee machine, microfoam,


Reneka Viva:

reneka viva, price, where to buy, coffee machine, barista,


Reneka K30 Single Espresso Grinder:

reneka, espresso grinder, ebg, made in italy,


Entry Level Coffee Bean Grinder

coffee bean grinder, price, specifications,

Platinum Evolution:

reneka, coffee machine, platinum evolution,


I Luv Slush is available in different flavors like Raspberry, Lemonade, Tropical, Frappe. Slush Machines come in Single, Double or Triple Bowls!

It is ideal in schools, convenience stores, clubs, and others. Guests will surely enjoy when you bring them to your next party! Perfect refreshment this scorching summer! So cool and tastes yummy- my fave is the red one, raspberry!

i luv slush, flavors, bowls,

The difference with I Luv Coffee and I Luv Coffee Express is that they use freshly ground real bean coffee and premium hot chocolate! Unlike other cheap coffee machines that use artificial coffee powder. See their Menu:

where to buy, price, i luv coffee, i luv coffee express, coffee flavors,

We were asked to choose a drink and I picked Hot Chocolate.
Look at that froth! Tastes just delicious, with the right balance of sweetness and chocolatey-ness!

service centers,  hot chocolate, i luv coffee, i luv coffee express, i luv slush, i luv frozee,


This was the really fun part, when two talented baristas who are already active in competitions, Alvin C. Clapano and Michael Cruz, showed us their latte art making skills:

latte art, ebg  sea address, mandaluyong,


There is another one, bear latte art, that I myself asked them to make. Find out how to do it in my Youtube video





This is really an excellent business opportunity with strong return of investment! They not only provide the machine(warranty: 1 year, service: every 6 months),  but also consumables, supplies, set up, branding, after sales assistance- in short this is a complete solution! Did I mention that as introductory promo, there is no royalty fee?

luv coffee, i luv slush, i luv frozee, i luv coffee express,

If you adore frozen yoghurt like I do, it's good to know they will soon be launching I Luv Frozee!

To get in touch with EBG SEA, check out their contact details-

Head Office Address:
1001 Summit One Office Tower
530 Shaw Boulevard,
Mandaluyong City, 1550
Office No. +63(2) 535 7333
Handphone No. +63 (948) 809 6763
dave@mseedsystems.com
www.mseedsystems.com

Branches:

Mandaluyong City, NCR Branch:
Unit A&B Facilities Center
548 Shaw Boulevard,
Mandaluyong City, 1550
Tel No. +63(2) 477 9890

Cebu Branch:
Door #1 Adolfo Fick Bldg.,
Hernan Cortes Corner Ayala Access Road,
Subangdaku Mandaue City, Cebu
Tel No. (032) 422 3040

Davao Branch:
Door 4 Diana Bldg,
Quimpo Boulevard Corner Ecoland Drive
Matina Davao City
Tel No. +63(82) 321 2853

Cagayan de Oro Branch:
Door 4 The Promenade Building,
Kauswagan Highway
Cagayan de Oro City
Tel No. +63 (88) 858 9848

Follow I Luv Coffee, I Luv Coffee Express, I Luv Slush, I Luv Frozee on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram @ebgsea




Comments

Popular Posts