How To Live Longer and Free from Illness!

My thinking is this- we all die anyway. It's just a matter of who goes first and how death will come. That is why I don't really cry in funerals. Because I know that the departed had just passed away. So why the heck am I writing this? Well, it is because I learned some stuff that I wanted to share with you.

A few years ago, I encountered an article in a tabloid about a remote village wherein its people live on to past a century. Their secret? No, it's not drinking milk everyday which just gives them mucus. Ah, same with me. Every time I drink milk I would have phlegm and runny nose and pimples argh so sad because I love the taste of milk but then I realize oh, poor cows.They intend it for their calf so I think yeah, I am better off without it. I can get calcium from other plant sources anyway. Okay back to the topic.

What the elders do to prolong their life, stated the article, is to drink a glass of water IMMEDIATELY upon waking up. It is so mind blowingly easy, right?

Then on Facebook, a couple of months back, I read a post about how to prevent and treat most diseases. The answer is to drink a glass of water IMMEDIATELY after waking up.

Then yesterday, I watched a video of one of my favorite games My Talking Angela and remembered this water therapy. She talks about her morning routine and after rolling out of bed, says it's a great idea to drink a glass of water to keep nice and hydrated.

how to, live longer, disease free, talking angela, water therapy,

Image from My Talking Angela video by Outfit7

So you see, I am not promoting a ridiculousy expensive drug nor an herbal supplement with no approved therapeutic claims. The solution, if it is to be believed as such, is astoundingly easy and would almost cost you nothing.

What had kept me from doing it is because I could not take anything first thing in the morning without brushing my teeth first. You know what happens to the mouth overnight so I feel icky. But lately I have been doing it. So far, I'd say I feel more energetic. Drinking first thing after waking and up to 8 or more glasses of water throughout the day, has its added bonus- getting more supple and clearer skin. I find that when I don't drink enough water, I get a headache.

When people have terminal illness, they tend to buy out of desperation even those sky high priced products that don't even have a guarantee that will work. I think there is nothing to lose to try this. After all, prevention is better than cure and it is better to hope for the best.

Comments

Popular Posts