Nivea Creme and Baby Smoothy Review

Hello po! During Nivea's 50% discount sale, two of their products I bought in the supermarket are their wildly popular Nivea Creme (touted most sold moisturizer worldwide) and their Baby Smoothy Cream because it looks cute and I like the color. So I thought about comparing the two. Shall we begin?

Packaging:
The classic is in a darker blue tin canister and the baby's is in a lighter blue plastic container. I like the baby's coz it's cuter.

nivea creme review, nivea creme price, nivea creme ingredients,


Texture:
The classic has a thicker consistency. Both are color white.

nivea baby smoothy cream review, nivea baby smoothy price, nivea baby smoothy ingredients,


Fragrance:
They have different fragrances and I can't say which I prefer, coz it depends on my mood. Sometimes, I like the stronger aroma of the classic, and at times the more subtle scent of the baby's is to my liking.

Price:
Nivea Creme 60 ml is Php 124, Nivea Baby 200 ml is cheaper at Php 162.

Made in:
Nivea Creme is manufactured in Thailand while the Baby Smoothy is from Turkey.

Ingredients:

nivea creme, nivea baby smoothy, made in where, uses, beiersdorf germany,


They are non-greasy and paraben-free. Both contain Eucerit or lanolin alcohol (sometimes known as sheep alcohol, the fat of wool shearings), while the variant for the baby also has Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract. I use them to moisturize my hands and other dry sensitive areas.

Thanks for reading! Have you taken advantage of Nivea's half price promo too and what did you get? :)

Comments

Popular Posts