December 2015 Skin Care Empties

Hello po!
Every December, during the cold season, I usually suffer from dry, flaky skin. These has kept my skin from being so. The result is just normal, comfortable skin. They also did not cause me breakouts. These are all made in the Philippines!

Body Recipe Milk + Protective Day Cream, facial wash, diana stalder glycerin soap, dual action toner,

Left to Right:
Body Recipe Milk + Protective Day Cream (With goat's milk and shea butter, this cream is color white, just light and not greasy, and I love the calming milky scent. I use this day and night),
Body Recipe Milk + Facial Wash (With the same fragrance as the cream, produces reasonable lather),
dS. Diana Stalder Glycerin Soap (I ran out of the milk cleanser in the middle of using the cream and switched to this. It rinses completely; better if cut into half as it melts fast) and
DS Dual Action Toner (cleans thoroughly, for whitening and anti-aging, contains Arbutin, Tocoperyl Acetate and extracts of Vigna Aconitifolia Seed and Epilobium Angustifolium).

Ingredients of Body Recipe Milk + Protective Day Cream, Facial Wash, Diana Stalder Toner and Glycerin Soap:

Ingredients of Body Recipe Milk + Protective Day Cream, Facial Wash, Diana Stalder Toner and Glycerin Soap:


These are what saved my skin this chilly weather, Body Recipe Milk + and DS. How about you? I'd love to read it in the comments. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts