Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil Review

Recently, the Sally Hansen counter had many items on sale. My eyes at first zoomed in on the nail colors but in the end, I chose this nail care. Though its saleslady wasn't the friendliest I still decided to buy.

Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil Ingredients and Price:

Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil Review
The price sticker was almost at the middle instead of at the bottom, so it hides some of the description. When I try to remove the label, the surface of the carton comes off too, so I can't read it.

Details:
Price- Php 250
Made in USA
Where to buy- Leading department Stores
Scent- Sniffing straight from the bottle, there is a faint oily scent. But when applied on nails, I cannot detect any fragrance.

Nail Problem:
Scaly Nails- When I had a pedicure, the nail tech applied Winmax. It was on my nails for about a month so I was sad to see the nails were scaly when I finally removed the polish.
Discolored nails- Applied a blue China Glaze polish and when I removed it after a week I saw discoloration (not very noticeable in the picture, but evident in person) on the nails. It was a lot worse a few days ago before taking this picture.

Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil price, ingredients,

Results after massaging in the oil on my nails nightly for 1 week-
The scaling on the toe nails did not completely heal and the discoloration on my hand nails did not exactly disappear. However, there was improvement- nails felt healthier and looked shinier!

beauty blogger philippines, nail blogger philippines,

Overall, Sally Hansen Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil is a good product to maintain healthy nails. But if you are tight on the budget, there are other brands of nail and cuticle oils with cheaper price that you can also check out. Just remember to apply religiously.
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts