Dearberry skin care pure and popular Review!

Hello po! This is my first impression/ mini review of the Pure and Popular by Dearberry.

So this trial pack consisits of 4 items. It is only good for a couple days. The cleanser is good for morning and evening; mask is one time; toner and emulsion for more or less 3 days. 

They have a subtle scent but I cannot point what- it is not floral nor fruity but definitely not offensive.

Contains triclosan, salicylic acid, mung, among others.

I added water and rubbed the white cleanser in my palm, it formed a rich creamy lather. Added more water and it produced more bubbles. Did not feel tightness or itching. This is said to be for the treatment of acne. 

Toner is also gentle and did not sting.

The emulsion is light and non greasy. I hoped it was in a sachet beause it was difficult to get the contents in this bottle. I used a cotton bud to scoop it out.

The clay mask is thick yet easy to spread. Contains Amazonian white clay.  It felt warm on my skin first and then it hardened after a few minutes. When I rinsed it off, my face felt deeply clean!

Prior to using this my skin had been very problematic (dry, sensitive, red) due to the cool weather and harsh products I had used, but dearberry Pure and Popular was able to help normalize my skin while I was using it.*

Additional info HERE

*drafted this back in December 2016.

Based on my experience this is a nice product. Thanks for reading!!! :)


Comments

Popular Posts