VenusRoses Supplement - Makes You a Venusian Beauty?

Hello po! Friends, I have always been interested with supplements that are beautifying. And when I saw the product Venus Roses Bulgarian rose and flaxseed oil supplement, I wanted it.

Regicon venus roses bulgarian rose flaxseed oil

Luckily, a whole box of 30's came as a freebie when I purchased online 3 packs of the other Regicon product, Lunguard (which I also liked; it has a nostalgic flavor). It is a tablet to fortify lungs to protect against the dreaded "cobi".

I took VenusRoses after dinner. I noticed that a few minutes after swallowing a capsule, I would burp (dighay). It was nothing bad like acid reflux, but instead just a pleasant one - smells and tastes like roses. 

Among its claims are reducing wrinkle depth, improving skin elasticity, anti aging, breath and body natural freshener.

Flaxseed oil is also well known as a woman's ally in terms of reproductive well being. Helps to stabilize estrogen-progesterone ratio, with beneficial effects on the menstrual cycle, and relieves the hot flashes of perimenopause and menopause.

I was not able to use it continuously. I skipped some days (as I was alternating it, I also drank other vitamins), then took it again. So I truthfully can't comment any awesome life changing effect, save for making me feel hopeful that it's making me (or my skin) look beautiful! I mean come on, one needs to use a product for at least a few months for pronounced transformation to occur!

Pros:

A box is expensive at Php 2499 but I got it in their generous promo like a B1 T1.

Made in GMP certified facility in Sofia, Bulgaria.

Non GMO, gluten free, preservative free, no synthetic fragrance or color.

Pretty package that arrived carefully wrapped.

Cons:

Xanthone gold and Venusroses
Left - other food supplement, right - Venus roses.

Smaller than a regular capsule.

As it is enclosed in Licaps (visible liquid capsule or transparent fish gelatine capsules), I was able to notice that each cap seems only half full. There was a big empty space. Not worrisome if it is measured by volume, but I can't find in the box how many ml each one is.

This is a product I would like to continue using, if I can! 

Thanks for reading my review of VenusRoses Bulgarian Rose Oil + Flaxseed Oil Dietary supplement capsules. :)

Comments

Popular Posts