Top 4 FAIL products this 2021 - sorry!

Hello po! I almost didn't want to write this, my friends. I thought about it long and hard, but what the heck, I went ahead anyway.

Fail products rant skin care beauty

I discovered some truly amazing products this year. However, these 4 are products that I did not like.

1. LULULUN PRECIOUS GREEN

First of all, I am not the biggest fan of mask sheets. I prefer peel off or even clay masks since I deem mask sheets too rich for my oily skin. And I also believe that simple skin care (cleanse tone moisturize treat) is sufficient.

Anyway this box has 30 sheets. I opened it, used 7 sheets for a week. Then forgot all about it. Used it again after a few days. Then I got lazy again. I opened it again after a month. (Take note all this time, I keep it in the ref.) What do you know, it smelled BAD!

But instead of dumping it, I still used it. By the following morning, small bumps developed huhu... This is not a bad product per se, but it could have been better if it were packed INDIVIDUALLY. 1 sheet per sealed pack guarantees freshness like my other masks that even if I use them near expiry they are still okay.

2. EVER BILENA PRO BROW DUO

I thought it was a good buy. I mean it was on sale. But the pencil is not that pigmented (which in itself ain't such a bad thing), but the other end is a sponge that picks up a lot of product and dumps it on the brow skin. It gives a sudden heavy color and yet because the skin on the brows have pores, you will find patches uncovered. You need to go over the area with a brush to lighten the intensity and color the bald spots. 

Since it comes in a smudge applicator, you can't really get much precision with that. The tail end of the brow isn't fine, you need to clean up.

I think it would be better if it also came with a built in spoolie or brush for convenience. But as it is, I prefer eyebrow products that come in:

A. Powder pans with brush or

B. Pencil with built in spoolie.

Yeah, I regret buying two of this - in Pure and Play.

3. THE BODY SHOP ELDERFLOWER PERFUMED COOLING EYE GEL

It was supposed to be cooling but me and my partner felt the opposite- it feels warm. I stopped using it to give it some rest then tried it again - same results.

I reached out to them and CS said it shouldn't have been uncomfortable.

So yeah, this is just sitting on my dresser. And I noticed, the color has turned opaque white now (it was clear before, when I first got and used it).

I have to add, this item is not sealed for consumers' protection. No box, shrink wrap, or even a simple sticker seal.

Lululun ever bilena a.stop the body shop

4. A.STOP SPOT TREATMENT & CARE PATCH

I don't understand the raves about these. They are ineffective in my opinion. I have been using them for various kinds of zits (big or small) and followed the instructions, but they never managed to dry any.

And who even says they are invisible?!

Hmmm.. To be fair, patches just doesn't seem to work for me as I also tried another brand and I also didn't like it. My HG would be tea tree oil or spot treatment gel.

As I always say, a product may work for you but not for me, or it may work for me, but not for you! It all depends on each individual! 

Lemme know if you have tried any of these and if you had a similar or an opposite experience. Thanks for reading! :)

Comments

Popular Posts