Bidalli special: Mist and Eye Cream review!

Hello po! Friends, don't be fooled by the very simple, minimalist packaging of its outer box! Bidalli is an underrated gem. If this is the first time you have heard of this brand, I'm telling ya, you have to try it!

Bidalli skin care korea review

This skin care line will make your skin smooth and clear like a Bida (leading lady). Which girl wouldn't want that?! 😉

Today, we'll discover and focus on two of their products, Bidalli Vegan All in One Onsen Sui Mist and Bidalli Vegan Wrinkle Care Intense Eye Cream.

Bidalli Vegan All in One Onsen Sui Mist

The mist is dual phase liquid - thick opaque white on top and transparent like water on the bottom. Shake well and its ultra fine mist sprays no big droplets at all! It also has a UNIQUE scent- clean, calming yet subtle, like milk? I think I have not been to an onsen spa, but I imagine spraying this will transport me there.

You can use it anytime really. But I like to use this before sleeping at night to lock in all the skin care I applied.

Bidalli Vegan Wrinkle Care Intense Eye Cream

Wow. This eyecream I tell ya! It does not sting even when it gets inside my eye in the rare case I applied too much. It also is very light and not sticky at all! So I don't mind putting this before makeup. Other eye creams give me pimples around the eye area but never this one! 

Gentle and I don't smell any fragrance.

I sometimes use it on the smile lines at the sides of my mouth. Because this is more targeted than regular face creams I also apply this on the delicate skin on top of my hands and neck which are often neglected parts that show aging the most.

Another thing I appreciate about this is the luxurious gold jar with white cap it comes in. So boujee!!! 

Both are amazing and super recommended but actually so are all the other Bidalli products I have tried so far as well, so it's hard to pick a favorite among them.

You can get Bidalli at manilainflu.com.

Thanks for reading my review of Bidalli Vegan All in One Onsen Sui Mist and Bidalli Vegan Wrinkle Care Intense Eye Cream! :)

Comments

Popular Posts